AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: the recent war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
without having the intention to start another war or a forum fight i'd like to ask Zen to use a bit of her time to count the numbers of attacks (non refreshers and refreshers in diffrent categories if possible)

volcomjurk7

That would be a good idea, how about count the way marlo and weebay brought up to see who would have won if SV did take the bet???
that really dosn't matters
i just wish to know who was more ative
and pleas stay on topic and keep it clean(in general)
I wouldn't mind seeing that..Attacks(Person/Gang Totals), Hospital time(Person/Gang Totals), and best average(Gang).

stalker8929

this would be cool to see.
You guys are fishing for tags...............
i think the top players should get a tag as recognition for their work but i just want to know how i did and more than tht how i did compared to others (since the war started my bravery almost doubled)
Lucky666 Wrote:i think the top players should get a tag as recognition for their work but i just want to know how i did and more than tht how i did compared to others (since the war started my bravery almost doubled)

Yeah. I'd like to know how I did. =D
This is a great idea. I think it'd be a lot of work though to put together.
McCule Wrote:This is a great idea. I think it'd be a lot of work though to put together.
i know
i can hope Zen will find the time tough
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's