Rifle
Shotgun
Short Bladed(melee)
Long Bladed(melee)
Axe
[Show Results]

which weapon
2008.Dec.30, 11:52 PM

pistol, and it was a good choice, end wise, and stat wise. better then needing 30 str for a ranged weapon, crits are good, hideout damage better then any axe i ever had. a good chice all in all i wish i woulda known that i was sticking when skills first came out. but meh, i got a couple levels in this and that for the cost of 1 skill rank in those days.
2008.Dec.31, 12:08 AM

Are any of the long blades worth a damn on hideouts? I've heard no but I find it hard to believe that a pistol can do decent damage and a longblade can't.

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!
2008.Dec.31, 12:10 AM

Long-blades can't do decent damage..Astounds me, too, man.
2008.Dec.31, 12:24 AM

Wouldn't give up my shotty if you offered me 5 times what its worth. I've played with some of the other toys, Ono's, shogunate, saber and they're all nice to play with occasionally (oh god here come the sex jokes :oops: ) but nothing out performs a shotty for an all round weapon that works great in pvp as well as pillowfight wars.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.31, 01:37 AM

when skills came into play most people already had the best gun,,the sb1 so they stayed with shotty and went with that skill..im sure the shotty is the hardest hitting so far..id like to think that all lvl 50 weapons are all around the same but for some reason i dont think they are...alot of people go long blade or axe cause of the low end..i still think the best pvp weapon is blunt,i know they have a high percentage of crits compared to other weapons..
2008.Dec.31, 01:41 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Long-blades can't do decent damage..Astounds me, too, man.

slash at flesh and bone and you will own...slash at solid wood and it sucks..most swords in this game are slashing weapons,,there isnt a crushing blow deliverd like a axe or hammer would..it does make sense when you look at how the weapon is supposed to be used
2008.Dec.31, 01:42 AM

A Long Blade here..... Twisted
Ares Ionized Katana 8)

He is back....
2008.Dec.31, 01:54 AM

the val contingency is biased to axe due to the balance of crits in pvp and high hideout hits for our warring...

but the rest of the big hitting gangs i would suspect favor the shotty.
2008.Dec.31, 03:32 AM

Blunts for life, the ion razor flail is mint
2008.Dec.31, 09:55 AM

redz28 Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Long-blades can't do decent damage..Astounds me, too, man.

slash at flesh and bone and you will own...slash at solid wood and it sucks..most swords in this game are slashing weapons,,there isnt a crushing blow deliverd like a axe or hammer would..it does make sense when you look at how the weapon is supposed to be used

You're right. A pistol would deliver a crushing blow. It's all making sense now. :roll:

Aww the twinks are all gathering together!