Axe
[Show Results]

which weapon
2008.Dec.30, 08:39 PM

forgot blunt weapons in the poll.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.30, 08:39 PM

redz28 Wrote:you will se alot of shotgun votes,,i know that alot of the top people all use the shotty..the axe votes are coming from the younger players

you right there everyone uses shotgun, i just wanna see how many people use axes :?
2008.Dec.30, 08:41 PM

i think blunt is the true damage dealer for pvp,,,just no on uses them
2008.Dec.30, 08:45 PM

blunt?? Mmmm never tried them... actually dunno
2008.Dec.30, 08:48 PM

Gotta ask TheGibson. I think he got the shovel..Or someone could try the titanium elf hammer.
2008.Dec.30, 08:48 PM

Say hello to my short blade..

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.30, 09:04 PM

oh blunt!! dang i forgot
2008.Dec.30, 09:19 PM

Shotty... kills on all fronts.... early on I was axe for wars.. but once the shotty hit harder I sold and have no melee weapon
2008.Dec.30, 11:04 PM

volcomjurk7 Wrote:yet?? anyone with high enough stats and lvl could take you dosnt matter if they use axes or not lol.... but you would proble get way more hits because you have skills :wink:

Now get us to think... why didn't most high level players use axe?

Anyway, Axe is a great weapon, don't let me spoil it for you guys.

redz28 Wrote:i think blunt is the true damage dealer for pvp,,,just no on uses them

I concur... if it's not for the high int requirement, it would be a great pvp weapon to use.

Amend
2008.Dec.30, 11:41 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:Now get us to think... why didn't most high level players use axe?
When skills were created and all the other weapons came around, the big ranged weapon (and arguably the strongest non-unique in the game) was the SB-1. All the big ranged players already had their stats optimized for it and owned one. Some experimented and either switched to something else or came back to the shotty. Once the decision was made, the offensive skills pretty much lock you into a weapon type. Of course some players used other weapon types for various reasons (such as role-playing or having gotten a unique)

Younger players had more choices as they weren't so specialized stat-wise when the skills came out.