Congratulations Super Villains
2008.Dec.31, 12:29 AM

Howlsong Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:You know what, this is F#CKING ANNOYING.

You bloody decide to admit defeat the day AFTER the gym day?

So smart, so bloody f#cking smart

Well they started asking in the morning... but we had to think about it for awhile...

They could have asked the day before like Valhalla.
2008.Dec.31, 12:37 AM

ZhuSeth Wrote:They could have asked the day before like Valhalla.

They could have Tried.... it took us several hrs to decide.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.31, 01:01 AM

I just wanted to say, it was a awesome fight. The members of dis fought well along with their family gangs. Definitely a Christmas worth remembering. I too am too new of a player to have ever seen a war of this magnitude, It was fun.

Also hats off to VS and Poxy for being there.
2008.Dec.31, 01:03 AM

Hmm..Maybe we can make this a tradition..XD The biggest gangs fighting a big war leading up to New Years..Keep the game interesting.
2008.Dec.31, 01:07 AM

what put the economy in shock every year?you need to save all year for it.
2008.Dec.31, 01:13 AM

i'm sure zen and err got a goo little pay heck this holiday seaon,not to ention i bet that activity in game and forum were an all time christmas/newyear record!

props to all, and zhu, i know, you gotta love politics right . . .
2008.Dec.31, 01:14 AM

Gotta love spell check, too..Are you on the juice, Shotokan?
2008.Dec.31, 01:45 AM

Gotta love the tolerance for the little oversights in spelling & grammar <3 Our typo errs [or lack off...] makes us unique, Tommi... i am sure you'll agree. LOL.

SV.... thanks for the fun, nerve mutilating time... you guys did a great job of keeping me safe in hosp! Oh and thnx'ies for the friendly replies and the kindness shown here and there. =P

And Diss leaders... <3 thanks for being the 'bigger smaller gang' O.o and bowing out with so much style... makes me proud to be in Diss. =)

2008.Dec.31, 01:54 AM

lay off he's drunk lol....his fingers slurr when they type

I smoke like a chimney, matta fact I smoke like a gun when the killer sees his enemy
2008.Dec.31, 08:19 AM

ZhuSeth Wrote:You know what, this is F#CKING ANNOYING.

You bloody decide to admit defeat the day AFTER the gym day?

So smart, so bloody f#cking smart

We can go 1 vs 1 if you'd like. I have nothing better to do now than career. Just waiting for the next turn to finish it up actually.