Congratulations Super Villains
2008.Dec.30, 05:59 PM

Congrats to you all. You showed great valor in battle, and everyone should be proud.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.30, 06:02 PM

Weathers Wrote:MEAD AND WENCHES FOR ALL, YAAAAAAAAAAR!

Yes indeed. All of the outsiders looking in should have taken notes. There was some of the best Warring I have seen. Marlo, honed his skills on stimming and hosping. Nightrain was a fn beast. Biff made me spend a bunch of cash and hit SV before I could even find him. Druchi, oh Druchi, man this cat can war. I also wanna say that Ush saved so many butts you have have no idea. I can count at least 15 times I was clicking to Hosp and woke up in the Hosp(Preacher was half of those saves.) I'll just say this, Diss is gonna Rock Al in the near future. Thank you all for the last week of fun. You all are awesome players and should be high fiving each other for the work you have done the past week. And to Xpats, just Blackclouds, Et Tu Brute?

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Dec.30, 06:06 PM

I've actually met a few cool SV/VS peeps from this. The magic of Xmas.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Dec.30, 06:08 PM

In the words of PropJoe, "No Doubt"

2008.Dec.30, 06:09 PM

Word.
2008.Dec.30, 06:17 PM

I'll second that "word". Smile I had a really good time in the war, and it was my first major one. I made some really good friends, too!

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.30, 06:22 PM

It was a true fun time. My hats off to Pun.He tick hunted me well.You saved a few people from Hosps.
GJ to SV.
Diss it was a pleasure fighting along side you guys.
2008.Dec.30, 06:25 PM

oh yeah, I would also like to thank marlo for NOT throwing it back in my face when he managed to overpower me 3 times Smile

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.30, 06:30 PM

Howlsong Wrote:oh yeah, I would also like to thank marlo for NOT throwing it back in my face when he managed to overpower me 3 times Smile

What? you are a Poooooosssssaaaay! (j/k) :oops:

2008.Dec.30, 06:40 PM

Nightrain Wrote:It was a true fun time. My hats off to Pun.He tick hunted me well.You saved a few people from Hosps.
GJ to SV.
Diss it was a pleasure fighting along side you guys.

Also, props to blackmamba. For a day or so I could barely click before I was in the hosp again. Had a fairly solid 12 hours of hosp food at one point.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.