Hmmmmm
2009.Jan.09, 01:57 PM
Hmmmmm
So what's your valid reason for hosping Triad people.

Due to i sense a case of in game harassment and yes i know who it is.
2009.Jan.09, 02:18 PM

Rut Row
2009.Jan.09, 02:21 PM

does anybody have to have a reason from here lately? :roll:
2009.Jan.09, 02:27 PM

i don't think they really need rason to hosp. maybe they wanted to hit someone randmly and not win any xp so they randomly picked him and hosped him. can i go next?
2009.Jan.09, 02:30 PM

Shotokan Wrote:i don't think they really need rason to hosp. maybe they wanted to hit someone randmly and not win any xp so they randomly picked him and hosped him. can i go next?

You're (is that better for you people out there that like to pick on people) cruel.
2009.Jan.09, 02:38 PM

hmmmm?

i don't really like to pick on people, well, unless i'm drunk. that'll be later though.

sorry for hurting your feelings sk. you're a good guy, who has never been the type to do anything wrong ever. and i mean . . . hahaha, seriously man, where do youcome off acting like you really care?
2009.Jan.09, 02:41 PM

Lol ty shoko just stay away from me when you are drunk lol.
2009.Jan.09, 02:45 PM

well, if i were to ever travel to england i doubt if i would go looking for you. but i'll keep that in mind.
2009.Jan.09, 02:48 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:
Shotokan Wrote:i don't think they really need rason to hosp. maybe they wanted to hit someone randmly and not win any xp so they randomly picked him and hosped him. can i go next?

You're (is that better for you people out there that like to pick on people) cruel.
cruel never, having fun maybe Twisted
2009.Jan.09, 02:50 PM

why do you need a reason,if they make your enemies list hit them,plus a ripper and runner always gets his in the end