AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Hmmmmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ShadowKid

So what's your valid reason for hosping Triad people.

Due to i sense a case of in game harassment and yes i know who it is.
Rut Row

shadowinc

does anybody have to have a reason from here lately? :roll:
i don't think they really need rason to hosp. maybe they wanted to hit someone randmly and not win any xp so they randomly picked him and hosped him. can i go next?

ShadowKid

Shotokan Wrote:i don't think they really need rason to hosp. maybe they wanted to hit someone randmly and not win any xp so they randomly picked him and hosped him. can i go next?

You're (is that better for you people out there that like to pick on people) cruel.
hmmmm?

i don't really like to pick on people, well, unless i'm drunk. that'll be later though.

sorry for hurting your feelings sk. you're a good guy, who has never been the type to do anything wrong ever. and i mean . . . hahaha, seriously man, where do youcome off acting like you really care?

ShadowKid

Lol ty shoko just stay away from me when you are drunk lol.
well, if i were to ever travel to england i doubt if i would go looking for you. but i'll keep that in mind.

shadowinc

ShadowKid Wrote:
Shotokan Wrote:i don't think they really need rason to hosp. maybe they wanted to hit someone randmly and not win any xp so they randomly picked him and hosped him. can i go next?

You're (is that better for you people out there that like to pick on people) cruel.
cruel never, having fun maybe Twisted

stalker8929

why do you need a reason,if they make your enemies list hit them,plus a ripper and runner always gets his in the end
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's