VAl has withdrawn from the war
2008.Dec.30, 12:20 PM

Dingus Wrote:WOW! How are you still in Diss after that post...... :roll:

Because I fought the war without a question asked, and I rocked people..That's how I'm still in Dissidence..You, running man, can only imagine what that's like..
2008.Dec.30, 12:22 PM

stalker8929 Wrote:was this the biggest war in al history?its the largest one ive seen.
no it's not, from what i gather the elder gang and anouther gang was , and then anouther gang took a whole district and kept it for days
2008.Dec.30, 12:23 PM

shadowinc Wrote:
stalker8929 Wrote:was this the biggest war in al history?its the largest one ive seen.
no it's not, from what i gather the elder gang and anouther gang was , and then anouther gang took a whole district and kept it for days

Heh..That's neat..
2008.Dec.30, 12:24 PM

Twice the man you'll ever be Tommi. All that and only half the size there pumpkin Wink
2008.Dec.30, 12:25 PM

shadowinc Wrote:

Pest vs SV was a big war as well

499ers vs BOTD was big as well.
2008.Dec.30, 12:27 PM

Dingus Wrote:Twice the man you'll ever be Tommi. All that and only half the size there pumpkin Wink

Nah..Twice the man will never happen with you..You already punk'd yourself when you left the war after two days..Thought you could last longer, G_Dingus..
2008.Dec.30, 12:27 PM

i mainly meant by big,by this many people and how long its lasted.if it got much bigger it would be all out al war
2008.Dec.30, 12:32 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:Twice the man you'll ever be Tommi. All that and only half the size there pumpkin Wink

Nah..Twice the man will never happen with you..You already punk'd yourself when you left the war after two days..Thought you could last longer, G_Dingus..
:shock:
2008.Dec.30, 12:37 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:

Hop you furry little butt over to G_Dingus and we shall see whose the man Tommi or is it Tommy. Are you trans gendered?
2008.Dec.30, 12:38 PM

its getting good now
Thread Closed