VAl has withdrawn from the war
2008.Dec.30, 12:10 PM

Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm done..Smack me around all you want..I'll be waiting for this war to finally die..

Spoken like a true warrior, Im sure Dru, Raf, Marlo and weebs are so proud of you after they have spent all that energy fighting in your name.

No one fought in my name, Moriarty..I got drug into this war face-first with no money, no stims, and no clue..So..Don't go there like you know something..
2008.Dec.30, 12:12 PM

Ask your leaders to end it then Wink

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.30, 12:14 PM

Druchii Wrote:Not long after we left the Elders got so bored of having no competition they just left one after another.
Wrong, you weren't there and they werent at the top when the last few left.
2008.Dec.30, 12:15 PM

I don't control other people's wants and needs..If they feel the want and need to kick your heads around, they can go ahead and do it..They did it way before I was online..Again; never say anyone fights for me..I did my work, smacked your faces, and had my fun..Now, I'm done..
2008.Dec.30, 12:16 PM

diss will not go easy.they proven that there sub gang has lasted longer than there key allies.they are defiantly showing heart
2008.Dec.30, 12:17 PM

stalker8929 Wrote:diss will not go easy.they proven that there sub gang has lasted longer than there key allies.they are defiantly showing heart

Who's side you on slim ?.
2008.Dec.30, 12:17 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Moriarty Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:I'm done..Smack me around all you want..I'll be waiting for this war to finally die..

Spoken like a true warrior, Im sure Dru, Raf, Marlo and weebs are so proud of you after they have spent all that energy fighting in your name.

No one fought in my name, Moriarty..I got drug into this war face-first with no money, no stims, and no clue..So..Don't go there like you know something..

WOW! How are you still in Diss after that post...... :roll:
2008.Dec.30, 12:18 PM

stalker8929 Wrote:they are defiantly showing heart

Mr. Freud is that you?
2008.Dec.30, 12:19 PM

the side thats winning but im still impressed.i admire the heart shown,thats all.all my hosp show what side im on
2008.Dec.30, 12:20 PM

Dingus Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:
Moriarty Wrote:

WOW! How are you still in Diss after that post...... :roll:

Yup.He will stay for life too XD
Thread Closed