Hospitalizations
2008.Dec.25, 07:41 AM

hmmm, bragging because you have the most of another gang in the hospital on Christmas? I think that says something in itself. Today is one day I'd rather NOT be the gang dominating.
2008.Dec.25, 07:42 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Well pun started this , now you have to live with his actions.Yeah i'd like nothing better than a peaceful christmas,but this is a war,a major one at that,and for all the good in the world there has to be conflict.Pun got what he wanted,I warned him about it,he chose to start the war.Now you all suffer for his arrogance.
awwww
you wanted a quiet Christmas
eint that nice :roll:

Pun was warned,don't make it out it's me.He chose this,take it up with him.I am sure he can send you all stims,seeing as he started it and he has an obligation to look after his gang friends.He won't want you to miss the comp,so send him a few mails and he will get you out of there. Smile
2008.Dec.25, 07:42 AM

This is gonna be like a real life christmas. Shouting, uncles and aunts drinking themselves senseless, fighting and kids crying all over the place cause they didn't get what they wanted for christmas.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Dec.25, 07:43 AM

This is how SV shows their Christmas spirit.
7:41 am
New! Chance hospitalized you.

Lol Biggrin

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2008.Dec.25, 07:44 AM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Well pun started this , now you have to live with his actions.Yeah i'd like nothing better than a peaceful christmas,but this is a war,a major one at that,and for all the good in the world there has to be conflict.Pun got what he wanted,I warned him about it,he chose to start the war.Now you all suffer for his arrogance.
awwww
you wanted a quiet Christmas
eint that nice :roll:

Pun was warned,don't make it out it's me.He chose this,take it up with him.I am sure he can send you all stims,seeing as he started it and he has an obligation to look after his gang friends.He won't want you to miss the comp,so send him a few mails and he will get you out of there. Smile
chek again
i'm out
and i'm glad he started this
you guys just keep enjoying yourself till he comes back Razz

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.25, 07:44 AM

Morning Dru & Merry Christmas.
2008.Dec.25, 07:46 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:chek again
i'm out

Yeah like he really helped out loads yesterday lol It was a case of we had no more targets ,cause you were all in.Yeah he hurt us real bad.
2008.Dec.25, 07:46 AM

i'm out

Pun spends time with his family on these days. No shame in being the one hosp'd today, only shame in being the one doing all the hosps. That goes both ways.
2008.Dec.25, 07:50 AM

iceman2020 Wrote:
i'm out

Pun spends time with his family on these days. No shame in being the one hosp'd today, only shame in being the one doing all the hosps. That goes both ways.
i see no shame in doind all the hosps
it's fun
it's been a while since i was in a real hosp war

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.25, 07:50 AM

vInDicaTed Wrote:Morning Dru & Merry Christmas.

Top of the morning to you!

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.