ok, seriously - skills
2008.Dec.18, 05:08 PM
ok, seriously - skills
i really, really want some form of a distinction between the skills, as in spacing. i just accidentally did another skill hour of SMGs, which i dont use. so thats another hour lost for me. and thats b/c i misclicked on my shotgun skill training. it would be nice if there was a space in between these skills, or if we can only train the skills that we've selected so even if we misclick, we still get a skill we like!!!

please!!!!!!!

i've got lost hours Sad
2008.Dec.18, 05:33 PM

I've lost two today. But o well, if I ever plan on useing a rifle I have a jump on my skills.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.18, 05:50 PM
Re: ok, seriously - skills
abysmalpoptart Wrote:i really, really want some form of a distinction between the skills, as in spacing. i just accidentally did another skill hour of SMGs, which i dont use. so thats another hour lost for me. and thats b/c i misclicked on my shotgun skill training. it would be nice if there was a space in between these skills, or if we can only train the skills that we've selected so even if we misclick, we still get a skill we like!!!

please!!!!!!!

i've got lost hours Sad

I agree with this Smile
2008.Dec.18, 06:43 PM

yeah ive done it a few times myself....carelessness i guess

Condom is the glass slipper of our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You dance all night... then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.
2008.Dec.18, 11:14 PM

this happens more often with phone play in addition to actual computer.

some spacing, or perhaps ranking them by the ones you've actually trained at the top would greatly increase the usability.
2008.Dec.19, 07:48 AM

Patience?

Never missed once via phone or computer.
2008.Dec.19, 11:08 AM

i have 4 hrs of pistols cuz its under long blade Sad

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2008.Dec.19, 12:02 PM

Well, it's all the player's fault so .. deal with it. Stop whining Razz
2008.Dec.19, 12:13 PM

nathanket Wrote:i have 4 hrs of pistols cuz its under long blade Sad
+1....i have 13 hours at pistol Sad Sad Sad and 1 at blunt.Sad

He is back....
2009.Jan.02, 01:05 PM

i always miss click early in a mourning when it comes to skills hehe

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.