AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: ok, seriously - skills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i really, really want some form of a distinction between the skills, as in spacing. i just accidentally did another skill hour of SMGs, which i dont use. so thats another hour lost for me. and thats b/c i misclicked on my shotgun skill training. it would be nice if there was a space in between these skills, or if we can only train the skills that we've selected so even if we misclick, we still get a skill we like!!!

please!!!!!!!

i've got lost hours Sad
I've lost two today. But o well, if I ever plan on useing a rifle I have a jump on my skills.

BadLuck

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i really, really want some form of a distinction between the skills, as in spacing. i just accidentally did another skill hour of SMGs, which i dont use. so thats another hour lost for me. and thats b/c i misclicked on my shotgun skill training. it would be nice if there was a space in between these skills, or if we can only train the skills that we've selected so even if we misclick, we still get a skill we like!!!

please!!!!!!!

i've got lost hours Sad

I agree with this Smile
yeah ive done it a few times myself....carelessness i guess

FaceOwner

this happens more often with phone play in addition to actual computer.

some spacing, or perhaps ranking them by the ones you've actually trained at the top would greatly increase the usability.

iceman2020

Patience?

Never missed once via phone or computer.
i have 4 hrs of pistols cuz its under long blade Sad

ZhuSeth

Well, it's all the player's fault so .. deal with it. Stop whining Razz
nathanket Wrote:i have 4 hrs of pistols cuz its under long blade Sad
+1....i have 13 hours at pistol Sad Sad Sad and 1 at blunt.Sad
i always miss click early in a mourning when it comes to skills hehe
Reference URL's