Just think medics
2008.Dec.24, 12:02 AM

BigRedRaper Wrote:ya should be able to add min to lets say the scalpo slipped LOL

Can't do that. No more 499ers anymore. lol lol lol
2008.Dec.24, 01:28 AM

Now this is why we need medics to have the ability to heal anyone for HPs and/or hospital times. Imagine the killing we would be making now from this hospitalfest? I have a "few thousand" CPs that could be put to good use. Would only need to be less than stim costs to be worthwhile to both parties. GRRRRR I think I personally would have made enough to buy some LVL 60 gear. Of course I would have given a few free heals to the person getting the items to cover the travel cost. LOL
2008.Dec.30, 01:33 PM

I was looking through the PoI at medics and looked at an individual and saw this:

Awards
April 8, 2008 First person to stim out our host!

NOW, does that mean there at one time was a medical ability that let you heal others out of the hospital or it was tried for a short duration and then removed again? Or, did our "host" cyber up and this person was doing the scientist career at that time and used the CPs for that stimming out?

If it was a medical ability can we have it back please? I know it is too late for us medics to make money from this war now but it would be good to have it back.

So, was it a science heal or a medical heal?
2008.Dec.30, 01:51 PM

Used carreer points to lower hosp stay from 99 minutes to 7 minutes. Z never even said thanks... Razz
2008.Dec.30, 01:59 PM

But how is that possible when the medical skills are either self or gang? Was he brought into Zen's gang to heal her or did she allow medics to heal anyone at one point? :? :? :?
2008.Dec.30, 02:23 PM

Wasn't that about the time Zen bought the new server? Maybe that player was the first to donate after the buy...
2008.Dec.30, 09:58 PM

OK, may be possible but why stop it and not let everyone do it then. Sad Sad