AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Just think medics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Scorpious

If we had the ability to heal others (non-gang members) in the hospital we could have probably made a decent take on the beerathon.

Any other medics agree here? lol lol lol
I believe in science u can...

Scorpious

Wow, that royally bites there. Sad Sad
scientist you can heal your self at level 7, anyone borging, or heal borgs in your gang at level 8
I am a paramedic in RL.....I don't/can't choose who I help. I treat all sorts; drunks, punks, dealers, inmates (primates) etc........ All the criminal scum you can think of.

I also treat all those who are deserving; kids, old folks and victims of bad luck.

It would nice if we could do it here......It would be an easy code fix....... Biggrin

Scorpious

hardasgranite Wrote:I am a paramedic in RL.....I don't/can't choose who I help. I treat all sorts; drunks, punks, dealers, inmates (primates) etc........ All the criminal scum you can think of.

I also treat all those who are deserving; kids, old folks and victims of bad luck.

It would nice if we could do it here......It would be an easy code fix....... Biggrin

Yep yep. Definitely needs to be more than just fellow gang members.
Agreed. In this case realism is on the side of the change since I can see no outstanding biological reason why basic medical techniques would only apply to one's coworkers and not to the rest of the world. @_@

Scorpious

Definitely true there. Anyone who is a medic should be able to heal anyone else. I can heal HPs on myself, heal HPs on gang members, lower hospital times for myself and soon for my fellow gang members. If people are concerned with the healing of others, you can make it so if somebody tries to heal another person in the hospital online they have 15 seconds to decline it (in case they want to stay there). If declined you still have a chance to heal them but now at a penalty to get caught doing it. I would want others to heal me if I was not able too.

If I was to see somebody shot up and wanted to heal them I would not get told I couldn't because they weren't in my squad, division, whatever. Sure, I may have to hide behing a tank, humvee, car, whatever if bullets were flying but I would probably get the chance to help them.

Let us heal please. Smile Smile Smile
Scorpious Wrote:Definitely true there. Anyone who is a medic should be able to heal anyone else. I can heal HPs on myself, heal HPs on gang members, lower hospital times for myself and soon for my fellow gang members. If people are concerned with the healing of others, you can make it so if somebody tries to heal another person in the hospital online they have 15 seconds to decline it (in case they want to stay there). If declined you still have a chance to heal them but now at a penalty to get caught doing it. I would want others to heal me if I was not able too.

If I was to see somebody shot up and wanted to heal them I would not get told I couldn't because they weren't in my squad, division, whatever. Sure, I may have to hide behing a tank, humvee, car, whatever if bullets were flying but I would probably get the chance to help them.

Let us heal please. Smile Smile Smile
ditto

BigRedRaper

ya should be able to add min to lets say the scalpo slipped LOL
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's