elf tossing! ! !
2008.Dec.25, 12:48 AM

yea and how come it seems like all the low levels are getting the good throws...

i got 37.13 on my first throw and my wife got like 52.32

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.25, 12:51 AM

Punisher Wrote:sorry but the rules are vague and the description inadequate...if strength mattered then none of the low level poi people have a chance...looks like another random contest

and the way it reads is if you throw big thows and your back goes out you dont win....does that negate all throws...and

"in addition, to the player who has the highest average, they get some bonus donator days (must be in the top 25% of total attempts to qualify)."

"will" maybe..not sure here and is it highest average or highest throw or both....sorry need some major clarification here

i hear you bro, i hate when we are not given all the details , it sure would help to know what we was trying to get the highest average or the longest throw
2008.Dec.25, 12:52 AM

Titanium Elf Hammer is all i needed to see!!!!! Twisted

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.25, 12:54 AM

Are you guys dense..? The Longest Throw = Winner of the Titanium Elf Hammer. The Highest Average Throws Total = Winner of extra DD.

Seriously, why make it harder than it is? Why dissect something that is as black and white as a zebra?
2008.Dec.25, 12:58 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Are you guys dense..? The Longest Throw = Winner of the Titanium Elf Hammer. The Highest Average Throws Total = Winner of extra DD.

Seriously, why make it harder than it is? Why dissect something that is as black and white as a zebra?

wow i elf hammer, i guess if i win its already up for sale. don't help a longblade fighter :shock: , but itf it has anything to do with str, i should be throwing them to the moon and back :roll:
2008.Dec.25, 01:01 AM

sorry i forgot you only read comics....you have to read the words not look at the pictures here tommi to understand my question

"Whoever can toss an elf the greatest distance without throwing their back out will be bestowed with the coveted Titanium Elf Hammer"

that reads that if you throw your back out you dont win

"in addition, to the player who has the highest average, they get some bonus donator days (must be in the top 25% of total attempts to qualify)."

2nd part reads like the first prize is highest average...sorry you cant comprehend what is posted...i just want clarification, the second part of the contest negates the first being best average not longest throw

doh
2008.Dec.25, 01:02 AM

a christmas story is probably trhe best moveis ever,.

red rider Beebee gun?
the bumpasses' dogs?
scott farkas and his green eyes?
i triple dog dare you?
little orphan annie?
be sure to drink your ovaltine?

omg...best ever.

ahhh to live in 1940
2008.Dec.25, 01:04 AM

Schwartz!

Beat down. hehe

Who gives a drek.
2008.Dec.25, 01:06 AM

just watched it one and a half times already this year....classic

i somehow always walk in the room when they are eating at the chinese restaurant...lol

doh
2008.Dec.25, 01:07 AM

LOL that part is fantastic! Fa ra ra ra ra...not ra ra ra: LALALA!

Who gives a drek.