elf tossing! ! !
2008.Dec.25, 01:08 AM

Punisher Wrote:sorry i forgot you only read comics....you have to read the words not look at the pictures here tommi to understand my question

"Whoever can toss an elf the greatest distance without throwing their back out will be bestowed with the coveted Titanium Elf Hammer"

that reads that if you throw your back out you dont win

"in addition, to the player who has the highest average, they get some bonus donator days (must be in the top 25% of total attempts to qualify)."

2nd part reads like the first prize is highest average...sorry you cant comprehend what is posted...i just want clarification, the second part of the contest negates the first being best average not longest throw

That's not what it reads, Punisher. Again; Why dissect something so easily understood? It's moronic, something I expect from you.

It adds a little flavor. It's not so much vague as something more is there.

And it doesn't read like that, either. 'In addition' tends me mean EXTRA. Like 'In addition to Punisher being retarded, he drinks more than an average pirate to enhance the stupidity.'

See? Extra. You're not only stupid, but you seek to enhance your stupidity with drinking.
2008.Dec.25, 01:12 AM

I got a 48.26.
2008.Dec.25, 01:12 AM

Punisher Wrote:sorry but the rules are vague and the description inadequate...if strength mattered then none of the low level poi people have a chance...looks like another random contest

and the way it reads is if you throw big thows and your back goes out you dont win....does that negate all throws...and

"in addition, to the player who has the highest average, they get some bonus donator days (must be in the top 25% of total attempts to qualify)."

"will" maybe..not sure here and is it highest average or highest throw or both....sorry need some major clarification here

Always so critical Razz

Luck.

Nothing gets negated. The description was meant to be humorous.

Longest toss of a single elf gets the hammer.

Best average toss for all elves tossed gets the donator days. That would be total distance divided by total throws. This one requires a minimum amount of tosses, otherwise the winner most likely would be a player who did one toss.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.25, 01:15 AM

zenith Wrote:
Punisher Wrote:sorry but the rules are vague and the description inadequate...if strength mattered then none of the low level poi people have a chance...looks like another random contest

and the way it reads is if you throw big thows and your back goes out you dont win....does that negate all throws...and

"will" maybe..not sure here and is it highest average or highest throw or both....sorry need some major clarification here

Always so critical Razz

Luck.

Nothing gets negated. The description was meant to be humorous.

Longest toss of a single elf gets the hammer.

Best average toss for all elves tossed gets the donator days. That would be total distance divided by total throws. This one requires a minimum amount of tosses, otherwise the winner most likely would be a player who did one toss.

yeah that was pretty clear to me in the description. dont understand the confusion at all.
2008.Dec.25, 01:17 AM

Your Best Elf Toss : 45.19 meters
Your Average Elf Toss : 30.44 meters

not doing to good for myself :shock:
2008.Dec.25, 01:18 AM

zenith Wrote:Always so critical Razz

Always so retarded, you mean..He really needs to lay off the hooch and go take a nap. It's not hard to understand..It's meant to enjoy more than dissect..
2008.Dec.25, 01:20 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Always so critical Razz

Always so retarded, you mean..He really needs to lay off the hooch and go take a nap. It's not hard to understand..It's meant to enjoy more than dissect..

Merry XMas Tommi. Mrgreen

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Dec.25, 01:21 AM

Merry Christmas to you, too, Zenith..I'm going to wish Punisher a Merry Christmas, too, and give him an AA invite..Pass off a subtle hint.
2008.Dec.25, 01:48 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Merry Christmas to you, too, Zenith..I'm going to wish Punisher a Merry Christmas, too, and give him an AA invite..Pass off a subtle hint.

Ooey someone has their panties in a twist don't they. :roll:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Dec.25, 02:32 AM

okay!
back to posting your highest throw...

Your Best Elf Toss : 44.55 meters

what's yours??!!