2008.Dec.12, 06:20 PM

Oooo a freestyle competition....

Call me Sinister yes, when i speak yall mumble
You better get it together like a jigsaw puzzle
I aint no psychic naw, but ill squeeze the nine
And blow ya brains on to a book so i can read ya mind.

Matter fact, ill be standin on the roof of ya house
Slug the top of ya dome, and blow ya brains through the roof a ya mouth.
Im the dome collector, hot like im in summer mode
Ill squeeze ya nose and blow down ya throat till ya lungs explode.

Fuk Eminem.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.12, 06:22 PM

:shock:
2008.Dec.12, 06:24 PM

I like bacon
But you ain't got none

-fridg rap represent-

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Dec.12, 06:35 PM

AL ECONOMIC STIMULUS CHECKS!
2008.Dec.12, 06:38 PM

lol zappa....

Stimulus checks and mustachioed lesbians!!

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Dec.12, 07:03 PM

ok when ya hear the beat move ya feet because shadys gotta eat.my rhyms are bizarre and ill its you im plottin to kill.talk back and its your head they will have to peal,from the pavement,now you can go back and watch B E T in the basement ,now you know how i feel come back when you boys get some skill
2008.Dec.12, 07:10 PM

ooooo he sparked it!!!

I put heat to the side of ya face and scar flesh
We all know my rhymes sexy slim no need to get fresh
You get ate up like the rest, my time is hard pressed
Lucifer aint this hot boy, step into the house of the lord and get blessed

They call me hannibal cannibal eatin niggas like animals. this flow reckless an un manable, you squezzy soft like a danimal.

2008.Dec.12, 07:20 PM

your flow was soft, homeboy you feel off.and if you come at me you better bring the heat,but we all know you will be just beating feet,so you better come correct ,ill send you home broke and in debt,and if this was a race you just took last place
2008.Dec.12, 07:21 PM

ok im opening a freestyle thread in off the wall... feel free to join me if you think you can take me Wink

2008.Dec.13, 12:43 AM

this isnt youtube boys