U.A.G.M.E.P
2008.Dec.04, 12:37 PM

zenith Wrote:Evil aren't I?

yes u r for havin set up this game that takes away our time money and other things,,, arrghhhhh i hate you Razz
2008.Dec.04, 12:40 PM

Nightrain Wrote:
Lucky666 Wrote:i don't care who knows my stats but there is no way i'll let any player from valhalla come in the gang(no offence intended it's just how i feel)

awwww schucks im hurt, that mean you wont accept my application :cry:
there are some exceptions... :roll:
as long as it's ok with the rest since i wasn't under your rule for much and i was never a part of your gang

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.04, 12:42 PM

TheMace Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Evil aren't I?

Yes. It is unfair to those of us who leave to do credit deals in other gang vaults and then return to our own gangs with days in gang reset to 0. Yet the credit market is unsafe for one-to-one transactions.

I like that you have to be in the gang a while to get the full bonus but yeah...sucks for Mace on that. Really wish there was a way to just trade / send credits without doing it through gangs Sad
2008.Dec.04, 12:48 PM

if the one you traid with is rich enough you can just put the creds for a higher price
he gets them and you send him the money back
problem is with players that can't afford that

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Dec.04, 12:53 PM

You sell the credits on the market dont pay for annonymous or any protection. the person has 2/3 minutes to buy them.
Make sure you are online and refreshing everyfew seconds ready to bank the money.

if its not bought in that time frame you remove the creds from the market. no cost involved.

you just cant let the creds sit and forget about them that when you get mugged
2008.Dec.04, 01:06 PM

the problem if there are players that refreash the cred list in search of deals like this
speciall with you want to give someone the creds for free so you put the price 1$ ea

2008.Dec.04, 01:10 PM

Lucky666 Wrote:the problem if there are players that refreash the cred list in search of deals like this
speciall with you want to give someone the creds for free so you put the price 1$ ea

you never put the creds for $1,(Moriarty can vouch for that) you put a normal cost. if your giving away the creds to a friend then the least they can do is come and get them so you dont loose your days in the gang.
2008.Dec.04, 01:13 PM

yes
and i know that Moriarty had a problem with that a while ago
problem is when in your gang there are no places and than you are obligated to leave(i personally have no problem with leaving for buisniss but some players are)

2008.Dec.04, 01:35 PM

Why bring me into it Razz

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Dec.04, 01:38 PM

Moriarty Wrote:Why bring me into it Razz

cause u b special :shock: