I didn't just leave Valhalla
2008.Dec.29, 05:39 PM

:cry: Sorry to see you go. You seemed like a nice person.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Dec.29, 05:44 PM

ZhuSeth Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Please give us a 15 or 20 minute heads-up before you post so I and others can be here to see it. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

You were just before the eye socket piece. The spoon was already starting the scooping right before it ended. LOL

I ought to start a horror thread. Smile

Perfect topic for OTW. It supposedly is more laxed over at the wall so go for it. Name the topic horror thread or some other outstanding name you can come up with. Biggrin Biggrin
2008.Dec.29, 05:45 PM

Mock8800 Wrote::cry: Sorry to see you go. You seemed like a nice person.

She is. She helped me out even during this war here.
2008.Dec.29, 05:47 PM

Scorpious Wrote:
ZhuSeth Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:Please give us a 15 or 20 minute heads-up before you post so I and others can be here to see it. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

You were just before the eye socket piece. The spoon was already starting the scooping right before it ended. LOL

I ought to start a horror thread. Smile

Perfect topic for OTW. It supposedly is more laxed over at the wall so go for it. Name the topic horror thread or some other outstanding name you can come up with. Biggrin Biggrin

I'll do it tomorrow. I need to go to sleep soon.
2008.Dec.29, 05:49 PM

yea, i liked her too till she went telling lies about me to admin, i say good riddance , have a nice life ,hopefully she will learn the diff between real life and game, each has thier place and neither belongs together
2008.Dec.29, 06:08 PM
Re: I didn't just leave Valhalla
SisterLynx Wrote:I left the game. Jinx, Sg and his old lady are sharing accounts. Admins have favorites. Sure this is going to be erased so... Bye.

Wow,just wow. :shock:
2008.Dec.29, 06:11 PM

Seems harsh to quit, but will be missed. We all know Shadowguard is a bully to women and the only clever thing he can come up with himself is to call them drama queens. That's why he uses all the pics. LOL
2008.Dec.29, 06:15 PM

This is far beyond SG posting Pictures, and starting a forum on Drama Queens....... :roll:
2008.Dec.29, 06:20 PM

Deathbykiss Wrote:Seems harsh to quit, but will be missed. We all know Shadowguard is a bully to women and the only clever thing he can come up with himself is to call them drama queens. That's why he uses all the pics. LOL

not what you said in game a while back, so if you feel that way thats your choice, i really do not care what you are anybody else thinks, she got mad over real life family probs and brought it in game against me and my wife, as for as being a bully goes, i think you have me meixed up with somebody else, have a nice day
2008.Dec.29, 06:29 PM

[Image: biscover.gif]

Play Dead

[Image: bully_by_machine_guts.jpg]

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
Thread Closed