Friends and Enemies List
2006.Nov.15, 11:53 AM
Friends and Enemies List
What does everyone think of being able to organize your Friends and Enemies list?

With all the name changes and these list arranges alphabetically, It would be nice to put them in order that I understand

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Nov.15, 11:57 AM

not a horrible idea, then the order wouldn't change when your friends change their name.
2006.Nov.15, 11:59 AM

I just wish i know who added me as a friend and most importantly as an enemy lol
2006.Nov.15, 12:02 PM

Wasn't me for either! sorry Biggrin

2006.Nov.15, 12:59 PM

When I add someone to either list, I put a comment with their current name in it. That way if they change their names I can identify who they are from the name in the comments field.
2006.Nov.15, 02:10 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:When I add someone to either list, I put a comment with their current name in it. That way if they change their names I can identify who they are from the name in the comments field.

I do the same.

There is no hiding!!!
2006.Nov.15, 02:13 PM

I do that also but I've got to scroll through and modify commits each time too when they change gangs or Presidents. I try to keep all gang presidents on my "friends" list (more like contact list) so if there is ever a issue, I have the presidents right there in order for negociations (not a good speller).

2006.Nov.15, 03:34 PM

Check the newspaper. Lists are now sorted by UserID instead of username. Biggrin

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Nov.15, 04:06 PM

wow. i use comments too, but i gotta say, this is nice.

thanks zenith