Jail Bust History
2008.Nov.30, 04:06 PM

You have to keep trying bigger and bigger busts for your range to go up.

If it's WAY above your current highest bust it says you need exp.. but if you work 10-20 mins over your current high and keep working it your highest allowable will go up.
2008.Nov.30, 04:06 PM

I am terrible with chronicling numbers, so I have no exacts, so take this for what it's worth.

The only two things that factor into your highest bust potential are your level (I believe Kain stated earlier that you go up 20 mins per level, sounds about right), and your intelligence. Now, I am not sure as to whether or not your Max Bust Potential goes up incrementally throughout each level of Intel (just as your max gym train potential does with endurance), or it just increases from stat level to level.

So, in Pun's case, two players of the same level may not have the ability to bust for the same max time, but I believe that it is most likely due to a difference in intelligence level.

All in all, it is a hell of a lot easier to see the potential of endurance from day to day, than it is to chronicle high jail busts that you most likely wont get...
2008.Nov.30, 05:04 PM

could be marlo....im 24 intel

doh