AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Jail Bust History
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could the highest number of minutes we can bust be added to this. I know i can bust up to around 640 min, but it would be nice to have an exact number so i don't have to keep trying till i can.

zappafrank

that would be no fun

Scorpious

Sure it would. :wink: :wink:

TheMace

If there is a chance you can bust it then it will let you try.

If you have no chance of busting then it wont let you try.

No need to know exact numbers.

KillTheMFenemy

by the way, i don't know if this was discuss... anyone know what determinate the experience need to do a bigger bust?
i think it's a combo of int and level. maybe some dex too?
KillTheMFenemy Wrote:by the way, i don't know if this was discuss... anyone know what determinate the experience need to do a bigger bust?

ask marlo. i think he had a formula

ZhuSeth

heh, everyone wants bigger busts.

LordSkie

I believe the max you can bust is something like (20*level)-1, though I don't know that for absolute definite. I'm certain it increases by 20 per level, but I dunno what the starting max is.l
Its def got level in the formula for max bust capable, but i think bust exp has alot to do with it too

well have to get Zen in on this discussion...i dont think 2 players of equal level can attempt the same max unless they have a certain amount of bust exp
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's