I Challenge Behemoth!
2008.Nov.18, 02:48 PM

Please, Tommi loses to me from time to time, yet amazingly, I don't throw it in my sig.
2008.Nov.18, 02:49 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:
Shadowjack Wrote:"The battle code is frag up, so winning a battle doesn't prove your stronger then someone else."

If you are not using the tangible result of winning a battle to determine who is the stronger player, what criteria are you using?

Well if we did use that, then I'm stronger or as strong as Conrad since i've overpowered him once in the few times we've battled.

I'm pretty sure I'm not as strong as Conrad...

Thanks for clearing that up Aus. who is this shadowjack guy anyways.
2008.Nov.18, 03:11 PM

I am aware that winning or losing one battle does not necessarily prove who the stronger player is due to the random structure of the game.

How are you determining who is the stronger player? Are you using the ratio of battles won/lost/stalemate against another player or something else.

I am a relatively new member of the DIS family. If you have any other specific questions regarding "who is this Shadowjack guy anyways?", I will be happy to answer them.
2008.Nov.18, 03:14 PM

Shadowjack Wrote:I am aware that winning or losing one battle does not necessarily prove who the stronger player is due to the random structure of the game.

How are you determining who is the stronger player? Are you using the ratio of battles won/lost/stalemate against another player or something else.

I am a relatively new member of the DIS family. If you have any other specific questions regarding "who is this Shadowjack guy anyways?", I will be happy to answer them.

yeah, you weren't around when the old code got changed into the new one were you?
2008.Nov.18, 03:16 PM

Nope.

Did the changing of the code restructure how to determine the stronger player?
2008.Nov.18, 03:16 PM

CK. You need to come back down to Downtown and berserk me when I get out of the hospital. Sad I think you can do it.
2008.Nov.18, 03:17 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:CK. You need to come back down to Downtown and berserk me when I get out of the hospital. Sad I think you can do it.

I'll do that when you accept Dingus's challenge
2008.Nov.18, 03:20 PM

I'm scared, remember? To scared to fight someone on an internet game.
2008.Nov.18, 03:48 PM

So has Tommi accepted yet?
2008.Nov.18, 04:38 PM

well, i challenge all of X and all of DIS, at the same time (except Wee, Raf and Gen).

**buys ticket to Decater Beach**

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.