I Challenge Behemoth!
2008.Nov.18, 02:21 PM

Behemoth Behemoth Behemoth. Being scared isn't a problem. as for Biff i'm sure you could possible take all of X-Pats with all the option you have now like Zerking, Gang Back-Up and Protection. you even have access to the new weapons, but remember one thing. The battle code is FUCKED up, so winning a battle doesn't prove your stronger then someone else.
2008.Nov.18, 02:21 PM

Of course, Dingus. Super e-scared of your e-gun. :? I'm about to e-vomit, I'm so e-scared, G. Dingus.

And why're you crying about other people posting in your topics? Should moderators mod every post of yours from other people's topics if they don't want you there?
2008.Nov.18, 02:23 PM

Stay on topic taco! You Scared?
2008.Nov.18, 02:24 PM

XxDragonxX Wrote:Behemoth Behemoth Behemoth. Being scared isn't a problem. as for Biff i'm sure you could possible take all of X-Pats with all the option you have now like Zerking, Gang Back-Up and Protection. you even have access to the new weapons, but remember one thing. The battle code is frag up, so winning a battle doesn't prove your stronger then someone else.

I'm rolling with the outdated stuff,no gang backup or protection,just for the record.
2008.Nov.18, 02:24 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Behemoth Behemoth Behemoth. Being scared isn't a problem. as for Biff i'm sure you could possible take all of X-Pats with all the option you have now like Zerking, Gang Back-Up and Protection. you even have access to the new weapons, but remember one thing. The battle code is frag up, so winning a battle doesn't prove your stronger then someone else.

I'm rolling with the outdated stuff,no gang backup or protection,just for the record.

He's right. And he's dominating you guys. Sad
2008.Nov.18, 02:25 PM
Re: I Challenge Behemoth!
Dingus Wrote:To a one on one competition to see who is the better player. In order for this to happen in a fair manner all those in Diss must stay out of it. Perhaps a heavy hitter from SV would be willing to oversee this comp to keep it fair. What do you say behemoth? All day tomorrow you and I will slug it out with no gang backup, use only the "leave" option. 8)

This will be Behemoth Level 35 vs Dingus!

Post your excuse below Taco!
i challenge you

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.

Who? Me or G. Dingus?

TommiTheTaco Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:

He's right. And he's dominating you guys. Sad

Don't know if you realise but X-Pats aren't fighting back. We could all easily stim out and hosp Diss members but whats the point.
2008.Nov.18, 02:26 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Who? Me or G. Dingus?

He's talking to Dingus
2008.Nov.18, 02:26 PM

We all know you can beat me awesomo. I concede to that. Just wanna see Behemoth put his money where his mouth is.