This game is WAY more fun with online hits.
2007.Dec.31, 02:44 PM
This game is WAY more fun with online hits.
The unwritten rule in this game is unwritten for a reason. I think more and more people are seeing how much more exciting this game is when your racing to attack another person online. Agree/disagree?[/i]
2007.Dec.31, 03:02 PM

eureka
2007.Dec.31, 03:04 PM

I agree and disagree with you because I agree yes sometimes it is fun seeing poeple getting mad but also it just starts alot of drama usually so I stand at both I do sometimes attack online players but mostly I like attacking offline players unless I trying to teach them something Twisted so I guess I disagree but not completely :?
2007.Dec.31, 03:13 PM

its real fun if you can work it out so theres no long term beef it adds a sence of urgency to the gang wars and makes gangs and families work together!
2007.Dec.31, 04:18 PM

i agree. this is supposed to be a game of war and lately its turned into who can train the most.

whats the point of training if your not gonna flex those muscles?

i'm so tired of seeing all this pussyfooting around in this game...i'm glad its starting to change...
2007.Dec.31, 04:50 PM

The only downside i see is for players who have limited time to play. If only an hour or two of play time is available the last thing they wanna do is spend it stuck in the hosp. The advantage to online carnage in my exp has been meeting alot of new people who are now my friends in AL. Shadowkid and I would attack each other 5-6 times a day for fun, now we watch each others arses. Think a within 2 or 3 level restriction could do some good if online hits were "legalized". Lets remember this is a game, a place to escape the rules of society, a game of crime Twisted
2007.Dec.31, 05:03 PM

it is fun, all this war...I think spending an afternoon in the hospital is no fun though. You should have to spend more apps for hosping, that way I know you really want me in long term, rather than just doing it because you can

“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
2007.Dec.31, 06:28 PM

thrillhouse Wrote:it is fun, all this war...I think spending an afternoon in the hospital is no fun though. You should have to spend more apps for hosping, that way I know you really want me in long term, rather than just doing it because you can
Freaking genius dude.

Maybe even a sliding scale of hosp time for how many EP you use. If you wanna hosp someone for 100 minutes use X EP, if you want 200 minutes use 2X Ep
2008.Jan.01, 03:07 AM

i couldn't agree more with the title of this thread.

with the recent conflict our gang is involved with, i have enjoyed more excitement from this game than I have in a long time.

in fact, i reached a point of almost quitting because the game became like a bad episode of "lost" in that i had to check back every 30 minutes just to make sure i entered in the secret code just to make sure I was playing right (doing crimes/training the gym to increase my stats as much as possible).

now that I'm in this great conflict, stimming out at the right time when their leader is away for a few minutes so that i can maximize my thunder is way more exciting than doing crimes and training at the gym (ala mindlessly pushing the buttons on the computer to make sure the island doesn't explode). FINALLY THERE IS ACTUAL STRATEGY!

this sense of actual strategy has at some points has literally got my heart racing, making the game truly exciting!!!! it reminds me of when gang wars actually meant something and you really had to weigh the options of who is online, what my AP is, etc.

so i only hope that our current conflict and my gang continues to agree that we will not surrender to demands of terrorists and we can enjoy actually fighting each other in this game of fighting, and it doesn't go back to just mindlessly logging in, doing crimes, training at the gym, and then logging off. perhaps this game can be altered to capitalize on making changes that find a way to create this excitement b/w gangs and players outside of personal bickering and childishness that the 499ers find themselves in today.

good luck to you zen in upgrading the site to it's fullest potential to create a true environment of gang on gang and person on person feuding that isn't simply the product of who can donate more, or click the magic "lost" button the most!

SWEET RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008.Jan.01, 03:35 AM

This game needs those "boring" times of training and criming. This "boring" time is what is needed to prepare you for your next conflict. If you are always at war, the outcomes will almost always be the same, because no one is growing. Activity is a good way to catch up with your foes.

Also, very nice Lost reference.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.