This game is WAY more fun with online hits.
2008.Jan.01, 06:13 AM

Industrial District: Not for the faint at heart. Only travel here if you dont mind being attacked online!

How bout a district that is a "riot zone", Now that would work!
2008.Jan.01, 06:18 AM

Dingus Wrote:Industrial District: Not for the faint at heart. Only travel here if you dont mind being attacked online!

How bout a district that is a "riot zone", Now that would work!

you mean a district where xp gain from fighting would be increased, and people would be encouraged to attack online?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.01, 06:54 AM

I gotta admit, dru, I def like that idea...... Smile
2008.Jan.01, 07:10 AM

Yep Dru...Everyone would be there by choice. Noobs get a chance to aclimate to the game safely. Safe districts to get your train on...cant see any downside to the idea
2008.Jan.01, 08:04 AM

actually neither can I, but would have to be a low level district with cheap travel costs so that many people could use it Wink plus would have to be interesting things there.

AND if you travel there, you would have to stay there atleast 10-15mins so that you can't just hit and run Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.01, 08:26 AM

Hospitalisations are more then welcome. It'll basically be like a massive war zone, just F5'n every secound waiting for the next target lol. That'd be so great. I'd hate to be the unlucky one stuck in there with no mates and no stims. lol
2008.Jan.01, 08:27 AM

Great idea on the hit and run concept! I'm picturing it being like Escape from New York, a place to get your Snake Bliskin on...lol
2008.Jan.01, 11:21 AM

Absolutely agreed, warring is fun and WHAT THIS GAME IS ALL ABOUT.

People who bitch about getting hit online are babys, plain and simple.
2008.Jan.01, 01:15 PM

Druchii Wrote:actually neither can I, but would have to be a low level district with cheap travel costs so that many people could use it Wink plus would have to be interesting things there.

AND if you travel there, you would have to stay there atleast 10-15mins so that you can't just hit and run Razz

I like it. But I don't mind hunting down some numbers. There's only soo many places you can run too, you'll eventually get caught or run outta money and have to go to the bank, which is precious "running" time for alot of people.
2008.Jan.01, 01:46 PM

valleroy86 Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:actually neither can I, but would have to be a low level district with cheap travel costs so that many people could use it Wink plus would have to be interesting things there.

I like it. But I don't mind hunting down some numbers. There's only soo many places you can run too, you'll eventually get caught or run outta money and have to go to the bank, which is precious "running" time for alot of people.

i agree with both except for the time part,i think if your going there you should have to stay ther for at least a hour or so,