Poll: do you think he should stay
yes
no
[Show Results]

Should he stay or should he go
2008.Nov.18, 09:13 AM

Simple. Sincity returns the money or stays in the hosp.
2008.Nov.18, 09:15 AM

the only thing i understand from what's left of this thread is that it's open season on cannabus
anything else notable??

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Nov.18, 09:18 AM

You got the jist of it....lol
2008.Nov.18, 09:42 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:the only thing i understand from what's left of this thread is that it's open season on cannabus
anything else notable??

You're quite possibly one of the biggest retards who posts in the forums, and there is a large pool of them to sift through.
2008.Nov.18, 10:34 AM

Gilligan Wrote:How does one guy doing something mean his gang gets beat up?

Isn't that a "two wrongs don't make a right" situation?
What kinda lamo would attack an innocent bystander for the actions of the guilty?
I mean besides terrorists in the middle east of course?

you have knowone to thank but your leader, its his fought this is happening to you, he started this hole thing and it didnt even cross his mind that it would backfire on his gang, in my eyes thats very selfesh and very bad leadership skills.. maybe you should consider leaving and finding a more respectable leader that does cares about his members instead of not giving a dam about them, all he has to do is send me my money back and it would be over but instead he would rather have himself and his HOLE gang in the hospital and risk the chance of being banned, is it worth it?, i dont think so...(spoken from expirence) .. he has just proved to the hole AL that he is just as bad as any scammer here and cant be trusted 100%...

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Nov.18, 10:37 AM

Dingus Wrote:DwightMacarthy admitted to ripping off triad boy for 367k. For this his whole gang will suffer.

I missed the offensive post too likewhoa. Will you please repost it Crunchy!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Make me laugh some more, kid. Please. Triadboy had something special coming to him, according to the folks that believe in Karma.
2008.Nov.18, 10:40 AM

Triadboy, Learn to spell or at least get a fucking spell check plugin. Enjoy your hosps legend.
2008.Nov.18, 10:42 AM

dekarr Wrote:Triadboy, Learn to spell or at least get a frag spell check plugin. Enjoy your hosps legend.

I second that
alot of his words didn't make much cents "sense" lol
2008.Nov.18, 10:58 AM

TriadBoy Wrote:...you have knowone to thank but your leader...

Your entire gang family now has you to thank.
2008.Nov.18, 10:59 AM

Marlo Wrote:
TriadBoy Wrote:...you have knowone to thank but your leader...

Your entire gang family now has you to thank.

lol lol lol lol lol