yes
no
[Show Results]

Should he stay or should he go
2008.Nov.17, 01:27 PM

Thank you Mr. Lovecraft
2008.Nov.17, 01:27 PM

Canosoup Wrote:
Dingus Wrote:No one should leave the game ever. If they do they have failed the game
Fix'd

what a complete idiot !!!, everybody whines about players leaving them game, then they try to force them too, makes no sense to me till i read your post
2008.Nov.17, 01:28 PM

WTF, no one is forcing anyone to do anything. Mock wrote a goodbye I quit thread on his OWN. If you compose such a thread, you probably should quit, or else it looks like you're just seeking attention.

Just my 2 cents though
2008.Nov.17, 01:32 PM

Thats the Irony (Duality) clubber. The respondents are lesser beings here lol
2008.Nov.17, 08:23 PM

i didnt make this post to make any thing worse i made it to see if you wanted him to go or stay.
2008.Nov.17, 08:28 PM

cannabus Wrote:i didnt make this post to make any thing worse i made it to see if you wanted him to go or stay.

leave the shadows is all i have to say
2008.Nov.17, 09:10 PM

Cannabus looks as though you are the weakest link...bye bye lol
2008.Nov.17, 09:19 PM

In my own opinion, its up to him though if he wants to stay or go its his choice nobody here can put words in his head about making a decision for him.
2008.Nov.17, 09:37 PM

LoL... it was words that made him want to leave in the first place. o.O

*writes on blackboard "Words = Powerful Tool, be careful who you hit with it..."*nods*

They might hit you back, lmao & like Wraithlord does [i swear he does!] eat a dictionary for breakfast every day... Well. ttgl for google, makes us all smart! LOL.

Oh, and Mock dude should stay... but just with... a skin or something... so he's not so sensitive anymore.

*pages through closet for spare skins*

All out. O.o
2008.Nov.18, 02:00 AM

DirkDanja Wrote:Cannabus looks as though you are the weakest link...bye bye lol

looks like you should shut your trap before i get it shut for you lol