Since mine and Matt's thread was locked....
2006.Nov.14, 09:47 PM
Since mine and Matt's thread was locked....
sorry for the riff raff....we took it to mail....and as luck has it....Matt and I found that camp fire and are currently sitting and singing cumbaya lol
2006.Nov.14, 09:49 PM

there's plenty of room too, and it's nice and hot. mmm, beer and smores for all.
2006.Nov.14, 09:49 PM

oh campfire! I want to roast marshmellows and make Smores!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Nov.14, 09:50 PM

Just make sure you have plenty of clearing and a way to extinguish the fire in case it gets out of hand!

2006.Nov.14, 09:51 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:Just make sure you have plenty of clearing and a way to extinguish the fire in case it gets out of hand!

We'll be stationing a fire guard. You have the 0300-0400 shift Eaglefreak.
2006.Nov.14, 09:53 PM

of course, safety is our number one priority.
2006.Nov.14, 10:06 PM

That's if I'm sober enough to take that shift!

that's bout the time I START drinking

On second thought, OK, I just won't remember to wake up the 0400 to 0500 shift, I'll be too toasted

2006.Nov.15, 12:03 AM

sounds fantastic

just woke up, dont wanna go to work, and burning something just like an overall neat idea.

i know my temper ran off yesterday, so if anyone finds it be sure to let me know.

For me RL works in on most things here, and recently i have some bad news regarding my father to cope with. So if i get whiny, demanding and love craving (you know i love those long afternoon hugs matt), please remember that there are also other reasons working in.

nice that you worked out differences, and for me the things are buried.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.15, 03:29 AM

*cuddles Dru*

i missed some male bonding.. damnit!!! i always miss the good stuff!!
:cry: