Character types
2006.Nov.14, 01:14 PM
Character types
what about introducing character types?

Thug, +10% extra gain on strength, -5% on dex and acc

Hitman +15% acc -10% strength -5% res

Street Fighter +10% res +5% dex -15% acc

can think of alot more character types, but this is just an idea, so i can come up with alot more...

And one would choose character type at each milestone. Lets say i chose Thugh when i started. And then on level 10 i was allowed to change my character type to Hitman, and on level 20 i changed to Street Fighter.

Each 10th level one could change a character type,but can only change once on the 10th level and one would have to change before levelling up.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.14, 01:52 PM

sounds like an excellent idea to me as long as the bonuses that each character type give are posted and not hidden like so many other details in this game. I don't wanna choose a type and be stuck with something for 10 levels that I don't like. also, it doesn't only have to be stats that change.
for example,
thief - 20% better chance to succeed at crimes.

also, I think you should have to pay to change you character type even at the milestone levels. should take say 10*(you level)^2 dollars and 2*(your level) energy. just something as an incentive not to change.
2006.Nov.14, 01:57 PM

Yeah if something like this was implemented i would want to see what i went too before choosing.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.16, 01:24 PM

Sounds like a great idea