This Contest is rigged.
2008.Oct.30, 09:05 AM

sorry to jump on the bandwagon here, and this isn't a 'tinfoil hat' thought. But whatever thegibson's setup is is definitely biased ( ''rigged'' if you want to use that word ) in the competition.

If everyone actually had an equal chance of beating the ghoul (as it really should be 50/50 if you are fighting a mirror of your) the chances of having 2 straight days with no losses to the ghouls is beyond slim.

Strictly from probability, there's no way it is a 'random' competition. There is a secret to it
2008.Oct.30, 09:05 AM

I dunno..Theory proven incorrect..Can't think of anymore on why these people are winning so constantly other than their stats don't match their level, making their power level much lower..

If I knew the stats(Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I'm not a jerk who spread information around*cough*mudpies*cough*), I could come up with a revise hypothesis..
2008.Oct.30, 09:06 AM

Lucky666 Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:There's no way you would have won without a weapon, either, but we won't hold it to ya..
but zen said it's like fightinhg yourself
and it's random
but how come he hits over 100 and i barely do 1
if they addapt to the weapons you use than i should probably end in stalemate

Going over a few things are they even using any weapons?

You are shredded

if im not mistaken,(melee user please correct me) but whether you use a ranged or Melee weapon it always reads " You hit the ghoul for xxx damage".

this leads me to believe they are just using hands or rather large claws
2008.Oct.30, 09:08 AM

Hmm..I thought I posted something talking about 'The Incident - Part 2'.

It says the Ramon's ghoul had claws. Thus why I said my theory was proven incorrect..
2008.Oct.30, 09:08 AM

yes but zen said they adapt to the weapons you use
meaning theyr damage should be in the same range

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.30, 09:09 AM

She said that, Deathwing..? Or are you twisting words around..?
2008.Oct.30, 09:12 AM

i saw someone quoting her somewhere around here

Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.30, 09:12 AM

For the record i really dont think the ghouls use weapons thats why they have claws and crave brains...and well you my friend just got your brains eaten three times soooo better equip a better helmet 8)
2008.Oct.30, 09:14 AM

Did it say 'You are fighting yourself'..? If so, I never knew that weapons, armor, helmets, and belts truely consisted of your person..I thought they were accessories to aid us to add power unto our person..

Meaning: Your power level doesn't consist of your weapons(As the gang point system spoke of a long time ago), but of your stats..So fighting yourself doesn't mean matching weapon to weapon..
2008.Oct.30, 09:17 AM

i saw somewhere a post saying that ghouls are adapting to the weapons you use
aster a lil more experiences i saw that it's true(first 3 fights i used fists but i had the axe equiped so i unequiped the axe and got some Stalemates)
now i'm playing with the armor
4-5 fights without armor and they seems to fight better than ever(yes i lost)