This poll is closed.
yes 71.43% 5 71.43%
no 28.57% 2 28.57%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I quit
2006.Nov.10, 02:00 PM
I quit
To MaNy BaD tHiNgS hAvE hApPeNeD tO mY pRoFiLe..... Biggrin Smile Sad :o :shock: :? 8) lol :cry: :oops: Razz :x Evil Twisted :roll: :wink: :!: :?: Idea Arrow

buy everyone...............
2006.Nov.10, 02:52 PM

erm bye?

why not put in the effort to make it in this game?

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.10, 08:01 PM

We hardly knew ya....
2006.Nov.10, 09:08 PM

You've made it to lvl 10, your no longer a "newbie" but you still got alot more to go to be a "high" lvl. You've settled down on the whole gang swapping issue (I won't go into detail, you know) and I actually complimented you to your last president about that. Since both of us started roughly around the same time I have seen ALOT of progress in you. Learn from the critisism and don't let it get to ya, just remember, it is just a game. Up to a few weeks ago I myself had been irritated by your actions but you have changed. You have shown potential in your character so use that to your benifit. Several people have got irritated about something and have wanted to quit. I like the phrase, This too shall pass. IMO if you want, take a break for a couple days but I'm pretty sure you've talked to some people in the game that you would concider a friend so for their sake, relax, get away for little bit then come back with a "clear" head. I'm pretty sure when you do it won't be as bad as you remembered it

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Nov.11, 09:24 AM
I cant...
My stats are bad i have a bad house i have a bad weapon and im just bad at the game..
2006.Nov.11, 11:59 AM

So? i dont see the trouble lol, the whole point is to develop the character and get somewhere. If you got the stats too easy you would be sick of the game after 2weeks. Now you got a whole year of things to do. Work to get stats, house and weapons. Fantastic huh? When youre done with the RL job, you come home to Awa and work here Smile

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.11, 06:07 PM

look at it this way, theres always gna be weaker players than you, so forgetaboutiiiiiit n keep playin
2006.Nov.12, 03:40 AM

WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE 2 U??????
2006.Nov.12, 03:43 AM

to be honest i dont see this thread going anywhere from here.

GL monk, i hope you keep playing.

*thread locked until monk requests it open with a good reason Smile *

and that stab against blade wasnt very nice

Thread Closed