Word on the street...
2009.Jan.27, 11:33 PM
Word on the street...
....man I cant wait to see that again soon. 8)

Support your local 81
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

()()
(ºº) Biffi ----->
(__)

I own inpaces left nut. See here.
2009.Jan.27, 11:56 PM

PSYCHE! You got me... lol Agreed though...
2009.Jan.28, 02:47 AM

lmao

We'll definitely have something happening before the end of the month, and it will be longer than normal to make up for the downtime earlier this month. Just want to make sure our downtime issue won't crop up again during an event.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2009.Jan.28, 08:00 AM

zenith Wrote:lmao

We'll definitely have something happening before the end of the month, and it will be longer than normal to make up for the downtime earlier this month. Just want to make sure our downtime issue won't crop up again during an event.

I can beta test it for you. Biggrin

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2009.Jan.28, 06:56 PM

zenith Wrote:lmao

Make sure it's on a weekend so everyone at least gets somewhat of an advantage...or a monday / tuesday Biggrin
2009.Jan.28, 08:33 PM

jeez you people are horrible sometimes when it comes to begging for something.
2009.Jan.28, 09:52 PM

just please start tomorrow or friday
i can't be around during the week end Sad

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2009.Jan.29, 03:39 AM

Better not be no Valentine related activity coming on at the end of the month lol.
2009.Jan.29, 04:26 AM

BL00DYHAZ3 Wrote:Better not be no Valentine related activity coming on at the end of the month lol.

Valentine is next month.
We are still in January Razz
2009.Jan.29, 04:28 AM

You know what I mean don't complex.