AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Word on the street...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
....man I cant wait to see that again soon. 8)
PSYCHE! You got me... lol Agreed though...
lmao

We'll definitely have something happening before the end of the month, and it will be longer than normal to make up for the downtime earlier this month. Just want to make sure our downtime issue won't crop up again during an event.
zenith Wrote:lmao

We'll definitely have something happening before the end of the month, and it will be longer than normal to make up for the downtime earlier this month. Just want to make sure our downtime issue won't crop up again during an event.

I can beta test it for you. Biggrin

BadLuck

zenith Wrote:lmao

Make sure it's on a weekend so everyone at least gets somewhat of an advantage...or a monday / tuesday Biggrin

buuddha

jeez you people are horrible sometimes when it comes to begging for something.
just please start tomorrow or friday
i can't be around during the week end Sad

BL00DYHAZ3

Better not be no Valentine related activity coming on at the end of the month lol.

ZhuSeth

BL00DYHAZ3 Wrote:Better not be no Valentine related activity coming on at the end of the month lol.

Valentine is next month.
We are still in January Razz

BL00DYHAZ3

You know what I mean don't complex.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's