Lolzers...I stink at this
2006.Nov.10, 01:01 PM
Lolzers...I stink at this
haha, I have gotten jailed like 9 times today...for conning a cop...give me a break im level 1 (just recently promoted...level 2 now Biggrin ) anyone wana tell me how to play this game Razz I read dru's guide but I am still having trouble
2006.Nov.10, 02:53 PM

its basically just to enhance the dex until you do the crimes flawless and then move on Biggrin

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.10, 03:09 PM

lmao, in jail again....I love this game, I attacked my friend twice too....apparently took so long I ran off both times instead of getting b usted...rofl...I love this game...so much fun, so little stress...Wink
2006.Nov.10, 03:55 PM

mhm, and once you get up it gets even more fun

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.10, 04:15 PM

Do the survelaince crime when you are a beginner, it is the easiest crime.
2006.Nov.10, 10:25 PM

yeah, the survalince crime worked good for me

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Nov.12, 03:42 AM

i had the same problem, but after a hile i got bored of the one point crimes so i tested out the 2 point crimes and started 2 get the hang of it, i no do 4-5 point crimes
2006.Nov.12, 03:59 AM

only 9 times googoo? LOL somedays when i'm more active, i feel like i spend half my day in that stinking jail...lol

it happens...it's the randomness of if you get caught or not. keep increasing your stats, and your crime stats will improve as well
2006.Nov.12, 04:06 AM

i have those nightmares about getting thrown in jail every crime i do.

one quote that has stuck

"Caught snake-eyes at the foot of an officer, OHHH THE HORROR"

dont want that happen to me.