Unwritten rules
2008.Nov.15, 04:15 PM

DocVet95 Wrote:I still got another hour and a half left in the intensive care ward from you Shadowkid! PLeeassee dont hurt me anymore

*I like to piss off higher level players thats why i started this thread*

Fixed
2008.Nov.15, 04:24 PM

Randomly send $ to players with higher lvl than you.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.15, 04:42 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Randomly send $ to players with higher lvl than you.

Should be a decent amt. 1$ just pisses me off and makes me wonder if I look cheap!! Evil

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Nov.15, 04:45 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
Gornikel Wrote:Randomly send $ to players with higher lvl than you.

Should be a decent amt. 1$ just pisses me off and makes me wonder if I look cheap!! Evil

True. 10k x lvl

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2008.Nov.15, 05:29 PM

Don't kick badgers on the sabbath unless it's a leap year.
Also, don't complain if you get mugged for cash after going offline for several days with a big wedge of notes in your virtual pocket.

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.

2008.Nov.15, 06:41 PM
Re: Unwritten rules
DocVet95 Wrote:Lets make all the unwritten rules in here. Unwritten rules are rules that are not REQUIRED to be obeyed but must be obeyed in order to have proper ettiquite. Pretty much they are rules that everyone follows but they are not written down so you don't HAVE to follow them.

I will start with a couple, but others post what you think should be "unwritten rules" perhaps we can just make AwakenedLands a better place!

1. Do not attack players when they are online *me*
2. When you get busted, say "thank you" to the player who busted you out of jail. *me*
3. If you don't complete a deal expect the same to be done to you *DwightMcCarthy*
4. Dont talk drek to players who can make your playing time a living hell! *DirkDanja*
5. Do not declare on a gang who is already at war. *LikeWhoa*

Thanks for tips.........But I would say that most of AL are in the know already...

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Nov.15, 06:52 PM

do like the opposite...def works better Smile

doh
2008.Nov.15, 06:54 PM

So how long is it till this little guy gets tired out and leaves?

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2008.Nov.15, 07:35 PM

Fill up his mail box with pointless drek..........He'll get the message.....(s)

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe
2008.Nov.15, 08:38 PM

despite his mildly disagreeable manner we should embrace him as the new generation of ALers.
Come and giver your uncle weathers a big hug!

1.) You hit for 1445 points of damage. XXXXX resists 29 for a total of 1416 damage.