Poll: Should you get action points while in jail?
Yes, the full amount
Yes, but limited
No
[Show Results]

Action Points in the Jailhouse
2006.Nov.10, 04:44 AM

but your in jail!! shouldnt get anything!! :?
2006.Nov.10, 08:54 AM

but being more realistic, While your in jail you just sit there. Sitting around in one place for an amount of time people start to get antsy. While in jail you can work out or bust out, only two options, paying isn't an option (actually that's the most common in the real world hence bail bondsmen).

And being in jail alot of people get fitter than when there on the "outside". So training on stats in jail should produce better results than regular training (At least in the strength dept).

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Nov.10, 09:11 AM

ya, there are a few things about jail that aren't quite right in my books. for example, you don't get less and less happy forever while in jail. not that I'e been but I'm pretty sure It would level off at some point, probably even get higher after a while cause you get used to it. also, I like the idea of small amounts of AP cause if you're gonna bust out, you're not gonna just try once, you're gonna try again and again. I don't know about the stat gain though, on the outside you can go to a good gym with decent equipent, use supplements such as creatine and whey powder, and control your diet to be beneficial for training. when in jail you can't do any of that. what I would say is that the stats gains should be about 1/4, but shouldn't reduce happiness as when ur in jail. this would severely limit the playability while in jail though still provide incentive to stay logged in and play.
2006.Nov.10, 10:46 AM

I agree. I can't tell you how many times ive got busted on a 2nd or 3rd attempt at a crime and been 1 $%#* ap short of a bust attempt... hehe
2006.Nov.12, 03:44 AM

but then if they increas in jail, u ouldent have 2 wait long b4 u can bust ureself out
2006.Nov.12, 03:49 AM

or get a longer penalty, when youre pushing 300 minutes. you can get bored in jail, and a chance to either escape or prolong jail time each 30min would be nice.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.14, 02:10 AM

Here is an idea could there be an item that gives you like 1 Ap in jail that you could buy for expensive the item could be like a smuggled in cake with knife in or something that aids your escape it would cost a lot so you couldnt use them all the time like 4-5K so that one or two would be worth it but if you needed like 10 ap you would be paying 40-50k but they are there to be used if need be???
2012.Mar.18, 05:05 PM
RE: Action Points in the Jailhouse
(2006.Nov.08 09:13 PM)Eaglefreak Wrote:  I think you should be allowed AC points while in jail. 1 for non-donators and 2 for donators.
2012.Mar.18, 09:45 PM
Solid bump
2012.Mar.18, 09:50 PM
i still think we should be able to attack people that are in jail with you. but with a greater chance of getting caught even if it doesn't end in a stalemate.

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow