AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Action Points in the Jailhouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think you should be allowed AC points while in jail. 1 for non-donators and 2 for donators.

matt5250

a very small percentage would be nice ya, so every hour or so you could try and break out again.
1ap for all would be sufficient, for those busts when no one is online.

ShadowDude

well let me tell you what i think not that most care...

Your Ap should go up but it should take twice as long to get 1 ap because when you are in jail and you have 1ap less then the required to get out then thats just lame but even still you shouldnt get all your ap as it should not be a good thing to be in jail.

Scipio

takes quite a few ap for me to get out if I am empty though, I think 1 ap per tic is a good idea, getting 1/2 an ap per tic would take a really really long time. (2 ap per tik for donators? Biggrin )
Interesting idea.

1 ap per tick would really help at low levels, but the higher your level, the less useful it would be. For instance, someone with 5 ap would only need 10 minutes to refresh enough for another bust, while someone with 24 ap would need 40 minutes to get enough for another bust.

Then again, normally someone with 5 ap wouldn't be in jail longer than 20 minutes, so they'd probably refresh ap enough to get a bust chance after half the time in jail. But someone with 51 ap would need 85 minutes to get another bust opportunity.
85 min beats 200 min! maybe get % of your AP instead. Simalar to your refresh but a lower %

and I wonder who put no? lol :shock:
Eaglefreak Wrote:85 min beats 200 min! maybe get % of your AP instead. Simalar to your refresh but a lower %

and I wonder who put no? lol :shock:

I don't vote on polls Smile

matt5250

I think the one AP per tic works well. that way the higher level you are, the longer you have to wait to try and bust again.
yeah and the higher level, the longer sentence you have also. so evens out
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's