Poll: Poptart For Mayor 08'
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Mayor Election '08
2008.Oct.16, 02:34 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Yes Caps i know people on this game that cannot even afford 50 bloody credits due to the price of 245 as the cheapest

DARN you BIGROD.

We sell for $200 each to gang members :roll:
2008.Oct.16, 02:35 PM

TheMace Wrote:
ShadowKid Wrote:Yes Caps i know people on this game that cannot even afford 50 bloody credits due to the price of 245 as the cheapest

DARN you BIGROD.

We sell for $200 each to gang members :roll:

damn... 220 for us.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.16, 02:36 PM

randomjacker Wrote:
Marlo Wrote:MarBey '08

As tried and true AL competitors, Weebay and I would like to officially throw our Doo-Rags into the Mayoral ring.

With the desires of the everyday AL'er in mind, we will mount our campaign to better the whole of the AL economy. With the current state of world financial affairs, Weebay and I will be putting a ban on the sale of items for less than the set market price. This will not only stabilize the AL economy in the present, but secure future profits for each and every AL'er, from the one time item salesman to the seasoned wholesaler of fine AL implements.

Stay tuned !

Word on the street is Marlo and weebs funds are coming from a group called friggen zee pips which are tied to a known terrorist organization.

of course nothing has been confirmed... but should be looked into.

:shock: :shock: :shock: I knew it was to good to be true
2008.Oct.16, 02:36 PM

Nah i sell at 205 a peice for gang mates and for mates on the game 210
2008.Oct.16, 02:38 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Nah i sell at 205 a peice for gang mates and for mates on the game 210

i've never seen you sell credits.

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.16, 02:40 PM

i dont do gang mates creds on the market and ive sold creds before but my name does not show up.
2008.Oct.16, 02:45 PM

randomjacker Wrote:Word on the street is Marlo and weebs funds are coming from a group called friggen zee pips which are tied to a known terrorist organization.

of course nothing has been confirmed... but should be looked into.

As in all great elections the opposition will go to all lengths necessary to properly smear the more qualified candidates.

I ask each and everyone of you to consciously weigh all the options and go with the players that will most efficiently allocate responsibility and power.

Terrorism is a horrible ethos, and is in no way supported by MarBey '08.
2008.Oct.16, 02:50 PM

What are your policies on taxes?

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.16, 02:50 PM

ok so we have our candidates lets have our vote

abysmalpoptart-canosoup
marlo-weebay
ShadowKid- TBD
JohnRambo-Mace
Conrad-TBD
LikeWhoa-Zeon
Awesomo-TBD
2008.Oct.16, 02:52 PM

lol i would say Awso but he wants to be a lone wolf

i would rather have SG atleast that way i get the noobs on side lol