Poll: Poptart For Mayor 08'
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Mayor Election '08
2008.Oct.16, 01:48 PM

awesomo Wrote:if i get elected, i will focus on the most important thing, FOOD! better food, cheaper food, unlimited food, no more abysmal poptarts, just state of the art pop tarts

Please, do not slander my campaign! the reason why i havent been eaten is because i'm abysmal! my ability to stand out from the crowd and make decisions based on my ability to come from adversity and lead is what this community needs. Stop eating my more attractive, tasty poptart brethren! eat eggo waffles!!! more waffles!
2008.Oct.16, 01:49 PM

I think Cano and Poptart could be a good combo for office!

Elect CanoPoptart
2008.Oct.16, 01:50 PM

I wouldn't mind being Vice Mayor. I accept! Biggrin

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass

LOL

Na i would make sure the Top 25 or 15 not sure yet gets to test the new weapons to see if there is any improvment in the weapons capabilty

not many people like waffled poppy, people should be able to eat exactly what they want, dont be so seflish,

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.

yea but if you nuke em then your no better then the terrorist

My vote is for Poptart...plus he promised me 1 million hot pockets lol
2008.Oct.16, 01:51 PM

Could Awesomo and SK join together to try to take you two out?
AwesomoKid!
2008.Oct.16, 01:52 PM

Weebay Wrote:Could Awesomo and SK join together to try to take you two out?
AwesomoKid!
naa weebs, SK socks stink, but if i get ellected, i will wash everyones socks,

4:18 pm
New! Jack Mort attacked you and lost.

4:15 pm
New! Rafal attacked you and lost.
2008.Oct.16, 01:52 PM

ShadowKid Wrote:Na i would make sure the Top 25 or 15 not sure yet gets to test the new weapons to see if there is any improvment in the weapons capabilty
Proof that SK isn't just a coward, he's an elitist.
SK the Elitist Coward 08

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass