Suggestion for a Playing Guide for ÜberNoobs
2006.Nov.04, 06:07 PM

I would say once you get a decent amount of happiness It's a fair rule to train before you crime. then if you get caught you waste less energy. at the beginning it is harder to decide what order to do things in. if the crimes you like to do get easier with high happiness, than you should crime first. if they don't then train first. my take on it anyways.
2006.Nov.04, 06:18 PM

o... i... c... wel... yea... okay... im going to take that last comment back then i guess then mabye put something about happyness in there for the noobs (one of which i believe i might be now :oopsSmile !!!
2006.Nov.04, 06:28 PM

matt5250 Wrote:I would say once you get a decent amount of happiness It's a fair rule to train before you crime. then if you get caught you waste less energy. at the beginning it is harder to decide what order to do things in. if the crimes you like to do get easier with high happiness, than you should crime first. if they don't then train first. my take on it anyways.

well yeah, but if you happen to be doing a crime wich will get u busted more with less happiness.....u see the point im tring to make.

ur point is not a bad one ... but i have seen some of those crimes which fail alot more with less happiness

im just tring to help keep this good idea of a guide accurate Smile
2006.Nov.04, 06:37 PM

well people can try to figure out abit themselves on that point, but ill add it to crime section that some crimes are based on happiness aswell

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Nov.04, 06:39 PM

nice one ps your guide looks good
2006.Nov.05, 04:51 AM

just remembered i forgot gangs lol Razz

thanks for the help so far Smile just shout if you see more Biggrin

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Dec.08, 09:41 AM
Great
I think its great i used the beginner infomation an i have been in this game for more than 100 days.
2006.Dec.09, 05:01 AM

Thanks Smile im trying to add new things on here as we go along, so checking up and telling me about things that could be needed would be nice Biggrin

2008.May.17, 12:15 AM

Just copy and paste to a mail message to the newer members. They'll figure it out. 8)

Obama's balls, your chin...............Suckers..........Duped again.
Benders face, my ass....................Sucker Dupe