Game Advertising Banners
2009.Feb.04, 04:52 PM

Well, FYI, non gamers are a breed gaming company are hunting for.

Usually, the first game that gets your attention is the one you'll play the longest.

I know people in AL that never played any other computer games, and ended up being heavy donators here.

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.
2009.Feb.04, 04:56 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Well, FYI, non gamers are a breed gaming company are hunting for.

Usually, the first game that gets your attention is the one you'll play the longest.

I know people in AL that never played any other computer games, and ended up being heavy donators here.

well said, preach. very strong argument and a valid point that i had not even considered.

the fact that this site was my first online gaming experience supports that argument quite well.
2009.Feb.04, 05:00 PM

Gornikel Wrote:Well, FYI, non gamers are a breed gaming company are hunting for.

Print a ton of copys and pin them up on the walls lol you never know people may join up through that method.
2009.Feb.04, 05:02 PM

That would be me! I have never played any games online, nor do I plan I ever playing any other online game. Yes I have donated more than once 8)
2009.Feb.04, 05:06 PM

[Image: 90sfes.jpg]

2009.Feb.04, 05:14 PM

[Image: fererwpq1.jpg]

This is more of a simple but cool metal effect

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.04, 05:22 PM

someone should do some quick research on the effect that colors have on the mind. I have a feeling the neon green is very luring.

In case any of you don't know, McDonalds uses red and yellow because it is said to cause hunger and or food cravings.
2009.Feb.04, 05:40 PM

Playing with words now

[Image: 2janw44.jpg]

2009.Feb.04, 05:41 PM

Weebay Wrote:someone should do some quick research on the effect that colors have on the mind. I have a feeling the neon green is very luring.

In case any of you don't know, McDonalds uses red and yellow because it is said to cause hunger and or food cravings.

and because it associates the mind with ketchup and mustard which go good on burgers... mmm burgers.....

gotta make a double cheeseburger trip be back later Wink

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Feb.04, 07:02 PM

Weebay Wrote:someone should do some quick research on the effect that colors have on the mind. I have a feeling the neon green is very luring.

great comment.... i did not know red and yellow have that effect lol