Game Advertising Banners
2009.Jan.31, 08:04 PM

emocakes Wrote:behemoth thats why ur an obese mofo. you see the cheap twinkie wrapper and just have to have it.

on-topic: zen, can u post the banner image? or dont you have the psd for that. its much easier when u have something to work off

Aww. Someone's cute. -Can't really come up with something cute back, at the moment, so will one up it when he has enough energy.-

I liked it. If it weren't so smooshed, it'd look even better.
2009.Jan.31, 08:35 PM

just a thought for the mods and admins

can we delete posts that have nothing to do with the topic :?:

if people want to bicker back and forth there are plenty of other threads to do that in

()()
(ºº)
(__)

go stare in the mirror and say to yourself you're the greatest then you and your fan of one wont be so lonely.

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow
2009.Jan.31, 08:37 PM

Acooper Wrote:just a thought for the mods and admins

can we delete posts that have nothing to do with the topic :?:

if people want to bicker back and forth there are plenty of other threads to do that in :roll:

Read the last part, thanks. You may leave, now.
2009.Jan.31, 08:39 PM

Not much but it's something ...

[Image: banner2copyjf0.png]

Smile

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"
2009.Jan.31, 08:56 PM

DejaVu Wrote:Not much but it's something ...

Smile

Not bad.... i would have feathered and done some more texture tho.... im assuming you used Photoshop

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.31, 09:06 PM

JaySin Wrote:Not bad.... i would have feathered and done some more texture tho.... im assuming you used Photoshop

Yes I did, which can be a PITA when it wants to be... and it was a rough draft for ideas

2009.Jan.31, 09:14 PM

Smile

looks really good, nice job.

i dont really know what to type in the boxes. does AL have like... a slogan or something? anyways which one do you guys like more? the first one or the 2nd one? i'll work on it from there.

[Image: al1copyye6.jpg]

[Image: al2copyoz3.jpg]

kick the real world in the sac
2009.Jan.31, 09:14 PM

i think that one is cool maybe use the text options to make the "what will you do today" font like comic book or glow. and 3d the edges....

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2009.Jan.31, 09:18 PM

Smile
Nice man!
2009.Jan.31, 09:20 PM
RE: Game Advertising Banners
I like the second one LikeWoah, but like the "Stop *complaining* about the mods" in the first one :wink:

I don't know, do we have a slogan?
This post was last modified: 2009.Jun.05 07:55 PM by Ushanewnewba.