Bank Options
2008.Oct.09, 09:04 PM
Bank Options
Could it be possible to have items be purchased on the item market directly from your bank account no cash involved? that way you wont have to withdraw lots of cash to purchase an item.

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.09, 09:07 PM

lol
that'd be fun

"I wasn't resisting arrest, I was resenting arrest."
Some people are like slinkies they are really good for nothing but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
2008.Oct.10, 05:44 AM

Bah.. All this cashlessness.. when ever will folks carry cash for mugging?

Do fences and black market dealers accept AL VISA?
2008.Oct.10, 05:51 AM

yea its better if you have to get cash out, otherwise money will never see the light of day.
2008.Oct.10, 11:35 AM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:Do fences and black market dealers accept AL VISA?

is the Item market illegal?

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Oct.10, 12:01 PM

Most of the Weapons on it are

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Oct.10, 12:04 PM

This idea has its good points Biggrin
Then there are flaws Sad
2008.Oct.10, 12:10 PM

your like a living breathing Yin and Yang SK lol

2008.Oct.10, 12:18 PM
Re: Bank Options
JaySin Wrote:Could it be possible to have items be purchased on the item market directly from your bank account no cash involved? that way you wont have to withdraw lots of cash to purchase an item.

If thats the case, I know many player will accidentally brought items from the item market unknowingly.

I know I accidentally sold my house a while back. It kind of annoying.

There should be a question to ask, "Are you sure you want to sell your house" in the Estate Market.

Amend