Highest resisted Ive seen so far
2008.Oct.08, 03:24 PM

alinutza Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:i sure wish they would add something to the poi about most resisted in a fight

or in a hit?

either way or both would be nice,
2008.Oct.08, 03:26 PM

shadowinc Wrote:i beg to differ with you about str, as mine has went up so has my overall damage to those i attack, for most of my time on al i have been a melee fighter and when somebody says that i want to chuckle, here latlely i tried the ionized katana and i have the nadachi, i use both off and on and as i looked back at the damage before i lvl str up i can se a big differance

I seriously don't see too much of a different with an increase of strength. From the look of it, every level of strength I increase, it adds a range of damage to my attack. Don't quote me on this, doing this on top of my head. but, 1 strength adds average 2-5 damage per attack to the player that I normally beat.

The way I see it, as long as the strength level is higher than the opponent's resistance level. You are in a good hand.

Amend
2008.Oct.08, 03:26 PM

Ive resisted well over 1000 before but check out this guy. He is a friend and I didnt want to mention his name so info was left out. Mad props to him though!

Totals
Total Damage Received 5,193 2,114
Total Damage Resisted 3,376 227
Total Damage Taken 1,817 1,887
2008.Oct.08, 03:32 PM

I seriously don't see too much of a different with an increase of strength. From the look of it, every level of strength I increase, it adds a range of damage to my attack. Don't quote me on this, doing this on top of my head. but, 1 strength adds average 2-5 damage per attack to the player that I normally beat.

The way I see it, as long as the strength level is higher than the opponent's resistance level. You are in a good hand.[/quote]

no worries here, but as i said my overall damage per hit has went up, good luck