AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Highest resisted Ive seen so far
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Nightrain

I've not seen anyone resist as much as this player did.
My hats off to him.
i wont mention the player. its up to him to decide if he wants to go public.

Combatants Nightrain XXXXX
Level During Fight 40 40+/-
Starting Health 1848 Healthy
Hits xx xx
Best Hit xxx xxx
Gang Points 0 0
Totals
Total Damage Received 1,461 3,493
Total Damage Resisted 325 1,721
Total Damage Taken 1,136 1,772
Averages
Damage Received Per Hit 121.75 134.35
Damage Resisted Per Hit 27.08 66.19
Actual Damage Taken Per Hit 94.67 68.15
recently, I have seen player resist more and more damage.

Is it the new belt? Defensive skills or combination of both.
heh i was just talking to a player today that resisted 3000+ dmg. it was against a NPC tho.
do we resist less if the hit is critical??
Yes, it seem to be.

With long blade, most of the high CR, the opponent can't resist as much. On the other hand, the normal damage, they resisted Alot. Increasing strength doesn't really help that much in penetrating the opponent's resistance.

shadowinc

ZeonOne Wrote:Yes, it seem to be.

With long blade, most of the high CR, the opponent can't resist as much. On the other hand, the normal damage, they resisted Alot. Increasing strength doesn't really help that much in penetrating the opponent's resistance.

i beg to differ with you about str, as mine has went up so has my overall damage to those i attack, for most of my time on al i have been a melee fighter and when somebody says that i want to chuckle, here latlely i tried the ionized katana and i have the nadachi, i use both off and on and as i looked back at the damage before i lvl str up i can se a big differance
ZeonOne Wrote:Increasing strength doesn't really help that much in penetrating the opponent's resistance.
It does with an axe.

shadowinc

i sure wish they would add something to the poi about most resisted in a fight
shadowinc Wrote:i sure wish they would add something to the poi about most resisted in a fight

or in a hit?
that was me nightrain fought against, no belt, b4c armor
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's