Another person abusing over encumbrance,
2008.Oct.04, 08:31 PM

I love when people do this, you get crap exp, but they lose TONS... keep hitting the guy!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Oct.04, 08:57 PM

pfft... i just hosp them. Since the last guy that did it told me he was trying to save on stims.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Oct.04, 11:10 PM

NiteSlayer Wrote:That sounds like a perfectly good idea. I say the storage items also. So they cannot hide the good stuff. You should have a random chance of getting the better items. I don't need 1000 knifes. Biggrin

Another case of wanting something for doing nothing.

Realistic<-------------------------------------------------------------your idea----->Unrealistic
2008.Oct.04, 11:43 PM

McCule Wrote:
NiteSlayer Wrote:That sounds like a perfectly good idea. I say the storage items also. So they cannot hide the good stuff. You should have a random chance of getting the better items. I don't need 1000 knifes. Biggrin

Another case of wanting something for doing nothing.

Realistic<-------------------------------------------------------------your idea----->Unrealistic

I am just trying to bring light to something that needs to be fixed. I have never asked for anything for free I have payed for everything I have. I know its not a practical idea but it would stop people from doing it. Don't you want more targets? Why don't you come up with an Idea instead of just criticizing others idea's. :roll:

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2008.Oct.04, 11:53 PM

I wish I would get a topic all to myself about something random I've done.

It's not abusing it if the game is meant to have it. Find a different target. It's not that hard.
2008.Oct.05, 12:05 AM

for once I agree with dipshit above me.
2008.Oct.05, 04:50 AM

It ain't me. And have you ever wonderd it might just be a bug in the game.
2008.Oct.05, 06:36 AM

Howlsong Wrote:pfft... i just hosp them. Since the last guy that did it told me he was trying to save on stims.

^^best method to curtail this^^

doh
2008.Oct.05, 07:24 AM

They are not active anymore. They have been offline for 12 days and not in a gang. What good would it do to put them in the hospital?

You attack Evil Elf 13. You hit for 1735 damage. Evil Elf 13 resists 11 damage for a total of 1724 damage. You have killed Evil Elf 13! Congrats, you found a candy cane!
2008.Oct.05, 07:30 AM

People are free to do what they want with their account, and it comes off as quite dumb to accuse them of cheating when they overencumbrance. Since the only person losing something, is themselves.

I don't hear anyone complaining when people unequip weapons and armor to be easier targets when they quit, which is the other end of the stick.

Quit making the pompous statements that are just plain wrong, please.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.