hi everyone
2009.Jan.11, 07:25 PM

you aren't even close to being right biff. I took a bunch of hits from conrad over those days and I was also hit by several other players, paid for by Conrad. I hit a lot of people over a long stretch of days but I also took a LOT of hits.

Did I mention that I was fed'd for it and that it was in September?

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.11, 07:28 PM

You have }DIS{'s back G2.

Regardless of which gang you choose to return to.
2009.Jan.11, 07:30 PM

G2 I couldn't care less what is being said right now.Your back and I am happy.It should be more fun now.You served your time.I am just pointing out what I saw with my own eye's.Yeah conrad got you a few times and the general would take you out for cash,because you were hiding in the 40 district.That is 100% factual.You only got hit by mercs because you wouldn't stay and face conrad in Dt or wherever.

Whats more you got him way,way more times than he got you.I was playing 18 hour days and saw everything.Just guvung my gang member a heads up as to what actually did happen.
2009.Jan.11, 07:31 PM

Marlo Wrote:You have }DIS{'s back G2.

Don't let him touch your no go place G2
2009.Jan.11, 07:31 PM

thanks Marlo

I think it will be over soon enough

9:42 pm
New! WilliamR (aka Punisher) attacked you and lost.

3:07 am
New! Howl attacked you and lost.
8:53 pm Conrad attacked you and lost.
2009.Jan.11, 07:32 PM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:you aren't even close to being right biff. I took a bunch of hits from conrad over those days and I was also hit by several other players, paid for by Conrad. I hit a lot of people over a long stretch of days but I also took a LOT of hits.

Did I mention that I was fed'd for it and that it was in September?

STFU g2, Rambo is exactly right, and you know it. yeah, i hit you some too...in order to beat you to the punch. 22 straight days. how it feel? its just a half a day so far...and as your proud new signature says...looks like you can hold your own.

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2009.Jan.11, 07:32 PM

Yeps.I don't hold any animosity to you.It was entertaining but you went overboard.Thats why you got fedded.
2009.Jan.11, 07:33 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Just guvung my gang member a heads up as to what actually did happen.

I still play 18 hours a day and have since I started, I need no clarification. Thank you.
2009.Jan.11, 07:35 PM

Marlo Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:Just guvung my gang member a heads up as to what actually did happen.

I still play 18 hours a day and have since I started, I need no clarification. Thank you.

I was referring to this post

BigRedRaper wrote:
Conrad is Mad because G2 Used to Smack Conrad around alot when G2 was stroger? then G2 Got Feded? and now Conrad is able to Smack Around G2?

is thats what happening or is there more to why Conrad is venting on G2?
2009.Jan.11, 07:37 PM

ahhhh. I was wondering why you would feel the need to explain the situation to me ... lol Razz Razz Razz
Thread Closed