October Contest.
2008.Oct.01, 05:50 PM

BTW, I couldn't be happier with the referral results today. Those who have participated already are one-third the way to last month's total.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.01, 06:58 PM

hey zen, i dont care about the contest, but can you tell me how many pts my referral would be giving me? (if i had him register an hour later)

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.01, 07:25 PM

It's one point for sign up and activation, and one point for every level they get.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.01, 07:54 PM

zenith Wrote:I don't think you really have to worry Thor. You'll probably get 10 to 20 sign-ups from them in a week and still finish 5th because they don't stay active. Meanwhile someone will get 3 actives that stick around and finish 3rd. I never quite understood the voting sites because they bring in a bunch of players from other games but never stick around. Meanwhile, a post in a forum about cars brings 2 actives and then never another sign-up.

Besides, I seem to remember you telling me that you'd share the ref link if others complained lol.
I did a lot in the past, did any1 complained "officially" about me using a topsites yet?
2008.Oct.01, 07:57 PM

Thor Wrote:
zenith Wrote:I don't think you really have to worry Thor. You'll probably get 10 to 20 sign-ups from them in a week and still finish 5th because they don't stay active. Meanwhile someone will get 3 actives that stick around and finish 3rd. I never quite understood the voting sites because they bring in a bunch of players from other games but never stick around. Meanwhile, a post in a forum about cars brings 2 actives and then never another sign-up.

Besides, I seem to remember you telling me that you'd share the ref link if others complained lol.
I did a lot in the past, did any1 complained "officially" about me using a topsites yet?

Not until this topic.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Oct.01, 10:50 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:It's one point for sign up and activation, and one point for every level they get.

thx

kick the real world in the sac
2008.Oct.02, 12:20 PM

Wow..Kang had a dick-ton of multis made.. Neutral
2008.Oct.02, 12:24 PM

Sweet back to #2.

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!
2008.Oct.02, 12:25 PM

You still have 5 and a half days to pass me up. =D
2008.Oct.02, 12:26 PM

Sometimes it's just too obvious.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin