NPC people to attack
2006.Dec.02, 08:11 PM

oddjob Wrote:i can see the prob with too many npcs, but a couple more might not be bad. 1 or 2 a district maybe? or is that too much?

when i said that, i didnt realize npcs dont go to hospital after they get wrecked :shock:
2006.Dec.02, 08:15 PM

They do go to the hospital but after the minute that their in there, they go back to play!

Hey Zen Elf (Zenith) :roll: think you could hook me up with those powers?
Biggrin

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2006.Dec.03, 07:55 AM

I think that NPCs should have the same sentences normal players have... they basically play like an inactive account, their stats don't improve, their level doesn't change, they just sit there. If they have normal hospital sentences it'd make it far better, IMO.
2006.Dec.03, 02:18 PM

LordSkie Wrote:I think that NPCs should have the same sentences normal players have... they basically play like an inactive account, their stats don't improve, their level doesn't change, they just sit there. If they have normal hospital sentences it'd make it far better, IMO.

Well as of now, Mr. Jack Mort has 7K experience from winning in combat. So they could improve.

I made it so they got out of the hospital so they could be attacked by more people.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Dec.03, 02:29 PM

he got some of that xp from me Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2006.Dec.05, 03:17 PM

We really need more NPC
Situation become critical.Some playes have to refresh evry 15 minuts or be attacked.
I noticed that people attack with out even waithing till target become full health. Sad
2006.Dec.05, 03:28 PM

Yeah I'd feel bad except I'm too busy refreshing to make sure I don't get attacked. Biggrin
2006.Dec.05, 05:56 PM

good. since this mad level race thing broke out ive been waiting for an excuse to switch tactics and exclusively attack online users :wink:

after all, stim-packs are cheaper now....
2006.Dec.05, 06:47 PM

race? What race? I dunno what you are talking about, you must be getting a little delusional from playing too much, perhaps you should take a break, 6-8 weeks? If it's good enough for the government it's good enough for you, that's what I always say, yes, 6-8 weeks will have you back in tip top shape. I'm sure we will have lots of NPCs by the time you get back. Biggrin
2006.Dec.05, 11:42 PM

gosh scip, that was a long speech, maybe you should take a break, 6-8weeks?

Well i can understand the people wanting to get up in level, cause the levels are powerful. You have a real hard time beating me Trips, and youre miles away from me in stats, and LostAngel does it with ease and elegance and shes much closer to me in stats.

So i recommend those that have been attacked by me to get up in level Smile

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.